Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

28 minutes ago, virginton said:

Brb, just going to give green dots on the Internet to the victims of the recent cyclone in Mozambique; I'm sure they'll appreciate that gesture of empathy far more than giving money to the aid effort or something.

Works for me.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I assume this has all stemmed from a post on the depression thread. Probably a bit poor red dotting someone on that but the heads gone from BB seems a bit much over a red dot. Still find it incredible how much these anger people, creating dotting campaigns etc. 

Even worse.

Good grief @NJ2! I think you should refrain from cross-thread quoting me in future! :lol:

Mountain out a molehill stuff here today!

VT’s consistent m.o of posting in a style displaying intellect, but just masking that he’s a thick moron, whilst simultaneously defining exactly why he’s often referred to as virginTON has been quite a read though. 

Nah, was a red dot on the parenting thread given to Miley after he told how his child had been miscarried.

Can we make that the last post on the matter away from the Parenting thread? I took a wee moment to vent on the thread the other day, but I’d prefer it wasn’t a cross-thread discussion for the masses or an excuse for trolls to troll or generally be knobs. Cheers.

15 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

You always imply that it's taken some one hours to come up with stats, posts and utter dribble from Rangers sites etc, when in fact is been pointed out to you repeatedly that this pretty much only takes a few clicks. 

Why do you do this?  Is it to try to devalue the poster and posts to make you feel better about the club you support or are a just a perma pished seething *** all the time?

My mistake.  I constantly forget how appealing dross like this is to P&B's pond life

That account that seems to have been emptied was also red dotting random posts of mine despite me having no interaction with the clown, I'm 95% sure I know which previous poster it was. The fact that someone would obsessively trawl through a forum to manically negative rep a posters various posts is beyond tragic, it may not be against the forum rules but it is petty and ridiculous,vwhen you then red dot someone purely for who they are you need to get a fucking grip of yourself, while not technically deserving of a ban the fact he seems to have got the bullet for red dotting a post by an individual he dislikes, a post where he told of a personal tragedy, the miscarriage of a baby is, morally quite right in my opinion, fucking cretinous behaviour.

9 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

That account that seems to have been emptied was also red dotting random posts of mine despite me having no interaction with the clown, I'm 95% sure I know which previous poster it was. The fact that someone would obsessively trawl through a forum to manically negative rep a posters various posts is beyond tragic, it may not be against the forum rules but it is petty and ridiculous,vwhen you then red dot someone purely for who they are you need to get a fucking grip of yourself, while not technically deserving of a ban the fact he seems to have got the bullet for red dotting a post by an individual he dislikes, a post where he told of a personal tragedy, the miscarriage of a baby is, morally quite right in my opinion, fucking cretinous behaviour.

Well said. If you disagree with a post then comment which is surely what a forum is all about. 

Quite appropriate that you’ve received red dots from Dele Ali and the marshmallow. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

#W38 behaviour on this thread lads.

Would be good if a mod could delete some of the last few comments of a personal nature too.

On the contrary, I believe this thread serves a valuable purpose in highlighting to others who are the biggest roasters on this site.

If we could keep all the name-calling, red-dotting and general "toys out the pram" moments contained in here and away from the football, parenting and mass-shooting threads, then I think it will be to the benefit of the forum as a whole. 

Think of it as Pie and Bovril's version of Hamsterdam. 

(this isn't an invitation to start blatantly forum rules or start shooting up Class As btw). 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu