Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Is it to try to devalue the poster and posts

This is pretty much all he does. His other favourite is starting with "I usually like your posts" then goes on to say how stupid the poster is.

Classic internet loser. Reminds me very much of a real life Ed Reardon.

?

Ah f**k, was supposed to be the full thing showing the full story, apologies mate.
For context, the Kelty Hearts roaster red dotting pretty heartfelt and sincere posts made on a thread usually reserved from that type of pish.
And hope all is well as can be 8Mile, I can’t offer you any better advice than has been offered but keep the head up mate and be there for each other as and when you need.

Ah f**k, was supposed to be the full thing showing the full story, apologies mate.
For context, the Kelty Hearts roaster red dotting pretty heartfelt and sincere posts made on a thread usually reserved from that type of pish.
And hope all is well as can be 8Mile, I can’t offer you any better advice than has been offered but keep the head up mate and be there for each other as and when you need.
Taking the dotting pish into that thread and particularly on posts of that subj3ct should be all the mods need to identify this knob as a troll and empty him.

What a piece of shit

Taking the dotting pish into that thread and particularly on posts of that subj3ct should be all the mods need to identify this knob as a troll and empty him.

What a piece of shit

Totally agree, what a fucking shambles of a human being.
Ffs, I know we can all be harsh on here, but that’s lower than a snakes belly.

There are certain threads that are trolling / winding up exempt, and that is certainly one of them, especially given the subject matter.

Mods- get this c**t binned.

That was a mistake by myself and I hold my hands up over that. The poster in question had been negative reviewing all my posts and in a childish manner I retaliated by doing the same. I didn't even read the posts in question. For that I can only apologise that I retaliated in such a childish manner. 

Very big of you to apologise! Ffs!
Do you not think it’s fucking childish to go round red-dotting anyway?
I like the dotting system as it allows posters to show appreciation of good posting or opinions they agree with, or vice-versa. But when you are randomly dotting a poster rather than the post, perhaps the internet is not for you.

All good with me mate, they’re only dots. I just wanted to draw attention to the increasingly concerning level of Jimmy85’s meltdown since he was punted from that account. As you’ve alluded to, it’s one of what, maybe two threads on all of P&B which folk tend to respect? Incidentally, the aforementioned knob was one of only a couple of posters to have red dotted posts on that thread previously.

Jeepers.
Jimmy85 here, this is the first post I've made on here since my original account was banned. Just swinging by to point that out and the mods are more than welcome to check IP's and ban this account. Seems that I'm still living rent free in a few posters heads which is bizarre. 

IMG_0970.jpg

10 minutes ago, Harvester Of Sorrow said:

Jeepers.

Jimmy85 here, this is the first post I've made on here since my original account was banned. Just swinging by to point that out and the mods are more than welcome to check IP's and ban this account. Seems that I'm still living rent free in a few posters heads which is bizarre. 

Didn't sound anything like you, never even hoped that someone would be forced to watch their family burn to death. A big humourless softy really.

3 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Totally agree, what a fucking shambles of a human being.
Ffs, I know we can all be harsh on here, but that’s lower than a snakes belly.

There are certain threads that are trolling / winding up exempt, and that is certainly one of them, especially given the subject matter.

Mods- get this c**t binned.

How many thousands of posters got banned to make you a voice of authority on this forum? 

All good with me mate, they’re only dots. I just wanted to draw attention to the increasingly concerning level of Jimmy85’s meltdown since he was punted from that account. As you’ve alluded to, it’s one of what, maybe two threads on all of P&B which folk tend to respect? Incidentally, the aforementioned knob was one of only a couple of posters to have red dotted posts on that thread previously.

Essentially why I shared (or tried to) it here, preempting the inevitable meltdown. Maybe a bit of a dick move from me, but no more so than him red dotting posts of that nature.
I’ve seen the apology post quoted and think that would have done it but given he’s done it before apparently, a mod/s obviously thought otherwise.

How many thousands of posters got banned to make you a voice of authority on this forum? 

Shut your dish. Nobody is claiming to be an authority, it was absolutely tasteless from the now banned poster, you can go f**k yourself.
It’s not like you’ve never gone greeting to the mods in the past. Difference is, I’m not doing for my own interests.

15 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Shut your dish. Nobody is claiming to be an authority, it was absolutely tasteless from the now banned poster, you can go f**k yourself.

A; Yes you are, by declaring certain threads to be somehow 'trolling/winding up exempt' - something which has never actually been the case on this forum since its creation. And then screeching to the mods to get someone banned over it issuing red dots on them. A truly shambolic meltdown from yourself then. 

It’s not like you’ve never gone greeting to the mods in the past. Difference is, I’m not doing for my own interests.

I haven't actually. Thanks for playing anyway. 

Edited by vikingTON

NB: The idea that dots should be considered a mark of (dis)respect to a thread on an online football forum is up there with 'mascots taking part in minute silences' in the full-blown minter stakes.