Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Rab used to be fairly harmless, posting about various matches he had been to, including Liverpool ones. He only really started spamming when people started digging him up constantly for no apparent reason, including bizarre accusations that he was pretending to go to games and stealing photos off twitter.

Sadly since then he's started to morph into a Liverpool version of bennett.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Rab used to be fairly harmless, posting about various matches he had been to, including Liverpool ones. He only really started spamming when people started digging him up constantly for no apparent reason, including bizarre accusations that he was pretending to go to games and stealing photos off twitter.

Sadly since then he's started to morph into a Liverpool version of bennett.

If he starts signing off his posts with #YNWA then it's time for the mods.

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

people started digging him up constantly for no apparent reason, including bizarre accusations that he was pretending to go to games and stealing photos off twitter.

In a nutshell.

He’s been constantly poked with a shitty stick to get a reaction, now they’re  getting a reaction, they’re greetin about him even more 

48 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
49 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:
In a nutshell.
He’s been constantly poked with a shitty stick to get a reaction, now they’re  getting a reaction, they’re greetin about him even more 

He reacts to absolutely everything. Dosnt need to.

No he doesn’t, I agree. But everyone surely has a right to reply to derogatory posts about them yes ?

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] check all the dafties getting rattled instead of simply using the ignore function. Nothing like contradicting yourselves is there??

6 hours ago, virginton said:

Wise words indeed from the poster who once pretended that he had autism to try and win sympathy from the P and B masses. 

Get back in your box. 

Image result for jack nicholson gif

Telt.

If anyone wants to know the reason behind the autism stuff, feel free to PM me and I'll let you know. Genuine stuff, and it might be a wake up call to folk that bury their heads in the sand Regarding mental health issues, and the causes of the issues.

If anyone wants to know the reason behind the autism stuff, feel free to PM me and I'll let you know. Genuine stuff, and it might be a wake up call to folk that bury their heads in the sand Regarding mental health issues, and the causes of the issues.

Can I share the PM with this thread?

People need to lay off Philpy, guys got a good heart, he sent me a DM on Twitter once to apologise for bombarding me with messages about some alias on here he was convinced was me while I was nowhere near the forum due to being more occupied with my son being ill in hospital.

The remorseful gesture was fitting of the man.

7 hours ago, Dele said:

Flybhoy trying to make the topic all about him, again. 

It’s been a couple of years since I generated this much rage and he comes along and steals my thunder. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit