Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

[mention]Kingofthejungle[/mention] getting a bit lairy on the Amateur Football forum:

Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw
https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/260032-Scottish-Cup-Quarter-Final-Draw

I had never seen an attempt at the exactly go so badly wrong until I checked that thread, so thanks...I guess?

I had never seen an attempt at the exactly go so badly wrong until I checked that thread, so thanks...I guess?

I just hope the mods don’t get trigger-happy with this one and [mention]Kingofthejungle[/mention] is here for the long haul. Yes he f**ked up spelling ‘exactly’, but he followed it up and quickly redeemed himself with probably the greatest insult in the history of P&B.

IMG_8304.jpg

12 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I just hope the mods don’t get trigger-happy with this one and [mention]Kingofthejungle[/mention] is here for the long haul. Yes he f**ked up spelling ‘exactly’, but he followed it up and quickly redeemed himself with probably the greatest insult in the history of P&B.

IMG_8304.jpg

@Kingofthejungle ... don't know what the mention tag is but it doesn't work!

Guest Moomintroll
Clyde thread might kick off soon.
The Clyde thread might kick off soon? In other news, grass is green & the sky is blue when it is not obscured by clouds.

54 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
Clyde thread might kick off soon.

The Clyde thread might kick off soon? In other news, grass is green & the sky is blue when it is not obscured by clouds.

Ah the good old Scottish Football blazers. Sign all the rapists and racists you like. Have banners with terrorist undertones. Celebrate sectarianism but don’t dare f**k up a bit of paperwork.

Guest Moomintroll
Ah the good old Scottish Football blazers. Sign all the rapists and racists you like. Have banners with terrorist undertones. Celebrate sectarianism but don’t dare f**k up a bit of paperwork.

Leave the Undertones alone, but 100% the rest. Who will have the bigger headsgone, those Clyde rascals, or the Arsecheeks?

Guest Moomintroll
We aren't going to win the league now, we may as well win the fucking Head's Gone Thread. 
Fucking bring it, you slags. 
Just so I know which angle to take, is this from a Villa or Halfway House perspective I have to pitch my future comments at? PS, stop encouraging head'sgone thread activity, you naughty mod you.