Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

18 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye, I think the other mods need to have a word with [mention]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] and try amend his trigger-happy, kill-joy, P.C compliant moderation. Another day of deejay1 would’ve raised the forum viewing figures to numbers not seen in quite a while, and provided some good entertainment.

That's all very well, but people who were actually wanting to talk about Whitehill Welfare were getting pissed off. 

Aye, I think the other mods need to have a word with [mention]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] and try amend his trigger-happy, kill-joy, P.C compliant moderation. Another day of deejay1 would’ve raised the forum viewing figures to numbers not seen in quite a while, and provided some good entertainment.

Cardigan can barely run a quiz, I wouldn’t expect his moderation to be any better...
He’s actually very good with his quiz duties

Somewhat predictable, but the Morton threas is currently enjoying some real name dropping and square go offering
I've asked on the thread what the f**k it's all about as I can't make head nor tail of it. According to Rudolph the explanation would never be believed which, unfortunately, makes me want to know even more now

I've asked on the thread what the f**k it's all about as I can't make head nor tail of it. According to Rudolph the explanation would never be believed which, unfortunately, makes me want to know even more now
They are all utterly mental. Imagine what the Morton forum they often reference looks like....

4 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:
29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Somewhat predictable, but the Morton threas is currently enjoying some real name dropping and square go offering

Just be careful about reading those Morton threads as you will soon start thinking "maybe it's me that's the mental one?". 

Guest Moomintroll

I am amazed that there isn't a full scale recreation of the Battle of Rorkes Drift at Cappielow every other week. How can a group of people who follow the same team hate each other so much?

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I am amazed that there isn't a full scale recreation of the Battle of Rorkes Drift at Cappielow every other week. How can a group of people who follow the same team hate each other so much?

Awaiting the second coming of the Catman to unite us.