Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

After red dotting a few of Rab B Nesbitt’s posts on the Champions League thread, I wake up this morning to find that he’s searched for my posts across the forum to red dot them... at 2.30am.

I remember Grimbo doing something very similar before completely losing the plot and getting banned from the forum. Here’s hoping this goes the same way.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

After red dotting a few of Rab B Nesbitt’s posts on the Champions League thread, I wake up this morning to find that he’s searched for my posts across the forum to red dot them... at 2.30am.
I remember Grimbo doing something very similar before completely losing the plot and getting banned from the forum. Here’s hoping this goes the same way.

Only thing sadder than dots is thinking that being awake and/or active online and/or on Pie and Bovril in the early hours of the morning is any more/less normal than any other time of the day.

32 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Only thing sadder than dots is thinking that being awake and/or active online and/or on Pie and Bovril in the early hours of the morning is any more/less normal than any other time of the day.

Searching through Pie & Bovril at 2.30am on a Tuesday night to find posts to red dot is undoubtedly nutcase behaviour. Or that of someone unemployed and incredibly bored I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Searching through Pie & Bovril at 2.30am on a Tuesday night to find posts to red dot is undoubtedly nutcase behaviour. Or that of someone unemployed and incredibly bored I suppose.

I came into work this morning to see a few notifications showing the same.  What a guy, gammontastic.

Yass! My vote and similar comparison on the worst poster thread completely justified. Thanks for sharing this. Everyone should listen to me more

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

:lol:  ... apologies about that I was just trying to unwind after a long drive. You should try replying to my posts again don’t be shy now :lol:

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol:  ... apologies about that I was just trying to unwind after a long drive. You should try replying to my posts again don’t be shy now :lol:

We all enjoy different things. Searching through P&B to red dot posts in anger at 2.30am after a long drive isn’t what I’d choose to relax, but each to their own :lol:

Edited by Honest_Man#1