Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I'm not convinced Piracy ever mastered the art of using a simple :lol: to convey derision, scorn and condescension with such devastation as a certain other departed Dunfermline poster. 

Edited by Deontay WildPar

Gerry having a meltdown here over some football songs,

https://twitter.com/GerryMcLauchlan

Dearie dearie me.  His point sort of being negated by the fact he's a complete weapon who a couple of days ago retweeted this -

"At this time of year I always think about the less fortunate. c***s fae places like Cumbernauld, Coatbridge and Airdrie etc Imagine that was yer life? Outcasts from civilised society. Kidding on yer fae Glesga to people when yer abroad on holiday. You poor poor b*****ds.!

Edited by Jason King

12 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
20 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:
Weegienative seems to have discovered the politics board. Predictably, the outcome is tedious.

Hopefully he can't find his way back out it.

You're Livin' la Vida Loca on the Sevco threads, bud.  From correcting my punctuation to ripping the pish out of one of our fans.  I'm not saying it isn't welcome...but it is surprising.

You're Livin' la Vida Loca on the Sevco threads, bud.  From correcting my punctuation to ripping the pish out of one of our fans.  I'm not saying it isn't welcome...but it is surprising.
Sorry if I've ruined your night Kinc. Have a drink on me.[emoji485][emoji898]

Roman bairn offering a meet up for a "chat" is tremendous.

Imagine someone clicking a red button on your comment caused you to actually want to fight another human?  What do these folk do when some actual serious shit goes down in their life? Boggles my mind.

A P&B fight night would be fucking tremendous entertainment and should be seriously considered. Loads of bickering posters on the undercard with a few contenders for the main event. Lincoln Hearts v Christophe for the big fight would be my shout. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

A P&B fight night would be fucking tremendous entertainment and should be seriously considered. Loads of bickering posters on the undercard with a few contenders for the main event. Lincoln Hearts v Christophe for the big fight would be my shout. 

If we get to place bets, please make sure Deefiant isn't the escrow. Thank you. 

20 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Why doesn’t MHS just offer to meet P475 or whatever the name is?

Is it because he, MHS that is, is a shitebag?

Why bother when he can drive P475 mental with a few red dots?

13 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Bobby Skidmarks should be brought back for this. I've bumped into the great man and he already looks like Jason Statham's more handsome and rugged brother. With a bit of guidance we'd make a savage light heavyweight of him. At 6ft 7, Senor Bairn could do some damage too.