Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

30 minutes ago, Romeo said:
32 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:
Sheep62 rapidly undergoing a meltdown of proportions not seen since Chernobyl in 1986 on the League Cup Final thread just now.

It's cause he's a Tory mate.

Christ is there no escaping you pair of comedians.

Still in denial I guess

Conspiracies abound in the East End

19 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

No one is 'crying' as you put it, my rep could be -8000 I couldn't give a shit, just pointing out that going through someones profile as soon as your 'dot allocation' is replenished, on an anonymous football forum to obsessively red dot posts of theirs from years ago is actual fucking mentalist behaviour.  :lol:

Your right, absolute mentalist behavior. Up there with having multiple, multiple accounts on an anonymous football forum. Could probably only be topped if you repeatedly made up outrageous story's on an anon........Oh wait, never mind.

On 01/12/2018 at 11:44, Fat Controller said:

have either of you considered that crying about getting red dots is what gets you more red dots? 

I don't give a f**k about getting dots of any colour, you simpleton. What bothers me is someone's very weird behaviour. 

5 hours ago, GordonS said:

I don't give a f**k about getting dots of any colour, you simpleton. What bothers me is someone's very weird behaviour. 

Quite the overreaction Gordon. Angry retorts and insults at 3 in the morning about what button someone clicked on the internet show you’re clearly not bothered.