Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

5 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Jimmy Hat Stand has inspired some raging Hat Stand impersonators too. Sure I saw an Average Hat Stand on the Falkrik thread. 

Average Hat Stand has started the last two days by giving me his daily quota of red dots, along with another poster called Terry Christian.

Two posters with no posts between them, who both joined yesterday morning, and I already have them in a state of perma-seethe, which as a beige poster is quite the compliment.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye that guy was red dotting me for while. No idea why given I can't even recall having any interaction with Jimmy or StandFree (whichever one it is).

I think Standfree is Vicarious.

Them all. The SFA have played right into Rangers hands.
The SFA handed Rangers two officials conspired together to wrongly send a Rangers player off
Everyone agreed it was a ‘mistake’ to send off Candieas and the RE Teacher has simply made up a reason to try and justify it. There is video evidence he never saw the incident he’s now claiming 
Nobody should be above criticism 
We can go back to last season and show proof that Jack was unfairly treated, Morelos is referred to a different standard
Rangers simply must take them the whole way. Absolutely No Surrender!!

19 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Average Hat Stand has started the last two days by giving me his daily quota of red dots, along with another poster called Terry Christian.

Two posters with no posts between them, who both joined yesterday morning, and I already have them in a state of perma-seethe, which as a beige poster is quite the compliment.

I am 100% in the beige poster category as well and Terry Christian has apparently taken exception. Would be interested to know who been wound up so badly.

23 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I think Standfree is Vicarious.

Im swithering between him and Grangemouth Bairn, either way he, for about the third time this week dished out about 15 red dots to old posts of mine about 6.30 this morning, some of the posts from about two years ago, absolute fucking mentalist behaviour  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Bob Malcolm had a bit of a heads gone on twitter earlier. Proper ‘Im not a racist but..’ stuff.

Quickly deleted his tweet. 

Rangers man in dull brained, racist fucking moron shocker.

On 28/11/2018 at 17:03, Mark Connolly said:

He's been after me too. What kind of cowardly weirdo behaves like this? I'm genuinely bemused that there's an actual human being making up accounts just to give dislikes on a message board, and going through folk's activity to dislike them. I wonder if he comes across as normal in real life.

On 29/11/2018 at 16:38, Flybhoy said:

Im swithering between him and Grangemouth Bairn, either way he, for about the third time this week dished out about 15 red dots to old posts of mine about 6.30 this morning, some of the posts from about two years ago, absolute fucking mentalist behaviour  :lol:

21 minutes ago, GordonS said:

He's been after me too. What kind of cowardly weirdo behaves like this? I'm genuinely bemused that there's an actual human being making up accounts just to give dislikes on a message board, and going through folk's activity to dislike them. I wonder if he comes across as normal in real life.

have either of you considered that crying about getting red dots is what gets you more red dots? 

54 minutes ago, Fat Controller said:

have either of you considered that crying about getting red dots is what gets you more red dots? 

No one is 'crying' as you put it, my rep could be -8000 I couldn't give a shit, just pointing out that going through someones profile as soon as your 'dot allocation' is replenished, on an anonymous football forum to obsessively red dot posts of theirs from years ago is actual fucking mentalist behaviour.  :lol: