Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

What do they mean by full-size? The full-size of a red card or the full-size of Ray McKinnon's head?

They've recovered the actual skull of Judas Iscariot and have used the dimensions of it for the image of McKinnon

The Morton v Falkirk thread is the gift that keeps giving.

Yon @The Ghost of B A R P having his very own detached cranium moment the now, it would seem.

This was also a belter:

12 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Can we knock this "oh manager's leave all the time" pish.

McKinnon snaked off a coupla weeks into a contract when he had signed a squad that had been set up for his style of football leaving Morton with, no so much a rebuilding job, but almost having to do a second pre-season as a new manager got to grips with a squad he had inherited that still weren't gelled entirely to begin with. This isn't like when a manager is doing well moves on to a bigger club leaving ye in a better position than ye were in. We would have been in a better position if we had never signed McKinnon at all. It was snivelling behaviour from both Falkirk (who very clearly tapped him up or own a flux capacitor) and McKinnon.

Ideal scenario is, obviously, Falkirk to get relegated and McKinnon to be bagged. All this add on pantomime stuff, be it from the Tele or Morton fans, is just that and a side show (and quite an entertaining one at that).

For Falkirk fans to claim this is Morton fans trying to build up a rivalry smacks of desperation to be honest. They're very aware that all other fans find their club quite irrelevant (apart from East Stirlingshire fans maybe) with no hatred wished upon them. Even Dunfermline fans forget about their "rivalry" if there's another Fife team in the league... even Cowdenbeath generate more emotion from Pars fans. Sure ye might dislike a certain person involved with Falkirk like McKinnon, or Yogi Hughes or... f**k... even thinking of people associated with Falkirk is boring.  Crawford Baptie? But the club itself mean nothing to anyone outside Falkirk and, once McKinnon slithers out of Grangemouth, Falkirk will mean as little to Morton fans as East Fife or Dumbarton again.

3 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Yon @The Ghost of B A R P having his very own detached cranium moment the now, it would seem.

This was also a belter:

I'm a ghost, I don't have a fuckin cranium, ya belter...

Fa'kirk fans, on the other hand... not a fuckin brain cell between them.

3 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

If we lose btw, that thread will be worth becoming a platinum member.

I'm hoping we win 1-0 with a 97th minute winner that's blatantly eight yards offside, and McKinnon gives a huge GIRUY to the Cowshed.

1 minute ago, Principal Flutie said:

Obviously I don't. And I'd be full of bile and rage because I both hate and love winners. But a couple of days later, I'll probably go in and enjoy the carnage.

Just out of interest, have you had a name change? I've been on this site 15 years and don't recognise your username, which is strange due to the number of posts you have!

Yon [mention=75681]The Ghost of B A R P[/mention] having his very own detached cranium moment the now, it would seem.
This was also a belter:

That’s a great post from Asim fair play.