Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

13 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

While I’m in this thread I’d like to nominate Jason Cummings who appears to be absolutely steaming and smashing up his flat. Throwing a TV out through the window. Nice video going about. 

Fucking idiot :lol:

Nice mate of his, encouraging him and sticking it online.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I must say, I don't understand the opprobrium that Bennett receives. Can anyone explain in a way that won't get them banned?

His patter is utterly rotten and he is clearly very stupid. Some wit might say that describes a few people but bennett takes it to a whole other level.

Didn’t Bennett get banned for making fun of child abuse? Think it was using the BJN for point scoring. Seems like a decent guy [emoji38]
Pretty much this. Tbf though quite a few ***s have had bans/suspensions for it. Rangers fans really do have a seedy interest in this particular subject matter. Can't imagine why tbh.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I must say, I don't understand the opprobrium that Bennett receives. Can anyone explain in a way that won't get them banned?

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Never got it either. Always seemed alright to me.

“But, but, Rangers!” or something probably.

Prosecution rests on the character witness, m'lud

Didn’t Bennett get banned for making fun of child abuse? Think it was using the BJN for point scoring. Seems like a decent guy :lol:

Didn’t you get banned for showing your lack of class and wanted Ugo Ehiogu to be booed during a minutes silence just after his passing? You then claimed you hadn’t been banned and you were just “busy”

Roaster

12 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Didn’t you get banned for showing your lack of class and wanted Ugo Ehiogu to be booed during a minutes silence just after his passing? You then claimed you hadn’t been banned and you were just “busy”

Roaster

His passing was pretty poor tbf.

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

These Hibs boys sure know how to send a guy over the edge. I hope to f**k they never walk past a guy sitting on the edge of a bridge.

Unless its Bennett

Grimbo the only pic of 8 mile that was shared was the "hi mate" one. I made the twitter account for a joke as I thought it would be funny to set up an account for my teddy penguin, it was a laugh between my friends and family as much as anything if you think I set that up to stalk or follow you or 8 mile who are two of the most tragic, uninteresting losers I have ever seen on the internet show just how deluded the pair of you are. 8 mile PM'd me to follow me and I sent him my name, I think I saw you on the pie and bovril page and just clicked follow so stop trying to make it out that I am in any way stalking you. You absolute headcase.

I was up with an unwell child during the night and started to read through this thread from the start.

Anyway, once you skip all the poetic posts at the start, you very quickly get into the posts with accusations of bad parenting, pie and Bovril posts not being in line with an employers standards and just generally Grimbo’isms.

One thing that has been missed though would be throbber talking about his “teddy penguin”. This is something I’m going to need to know more about Throbz as it would indicate that you have a soft toy penguin that is (or was) somehow active in your life.

Thanks,
Dindz

It is just a teddy penguin I have had since I was a child, I used to use it as a football as a kid and it’s in quite a bad mess now but I still have it and one day made a silly twitter account for it just as a joke among a few friends I had who were mocking me for it. Things escalated during skid gate when there were accusations about that particular twitter account that I didn’t take kindly too but these things are all in the past now and we have all since moved on.

The penguin is still in good shape and sits on my kitchen cabinet.