Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I’m not sure what TGIG and the other Lockhend Legends have done to create the frothing mess that is Mr Badger but whatever it is it is to be commended. We’ve no right to expect such a catastrophic display of multi-thread slavering at this hour on The Sabbath. GGTTH indeed.

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Serena Williams continuing heads gone is a sight to behold. Highlights include "I have a daughter" when remonstrating with a tennis referee, and calling said referee sexist.

Believing her own hype now. Stupid cow.

Jings! Bairnardo is a misogynist....

Anyway nice to see someone following in the footsteps of tennis legend John McEnroe.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Most of the complaints seem to be that it wasn't fair and a man would've got away with it. 

Both nonsense. 

Only heard the clips and she does sound horrendous, but the US press are saying he was deliberately goading her and he's got previous. The crowd seemed to be on her side.

Only heard the clips and she does sound horrendous, but the US press are saying he was deliberately goading her and he's got previous. The crowd seemed to be on her side.

If she believes that the umpire did not follow the rules or dished out a punishment with no basis in the rules then she should of course appeal that.

I doubt that is the case though. I dont think the umpire punishing a continued volley of abuse in the way he did is extraordinary tbh. Think that its more likely she completely lost her shit and allowed quite an unsavoury arrogant streak to shine through.

Fwiw I have kids, that doesnt exempt me from being called on rule breaking by officials paid to uphold said rules.

Also, Bennet is a fucking moron.

If she believes that the umpire did not follow the rules or dished out a punishment with no basis in the rules then she should of course appeal that.

I doubt that is the case though. I dont think the umpire punishing a continued volley of abuse in the way he did is extraordinary tbh. Think that its more likely she completely lost her shit and allowed quite an unsavoury arrogant streak to shine through.

Fwiw I have kids, that doesnt exempt me from being called on rule breaking by officials paid to uphold said rules.

It was an American home crowd, described as highly "partisan". Indeed they were loudly booing just before the presentations and had the winner in tears. As we often see at Ryder Cups, American home crowd sports fans are largely fucking morons.

Reading the reports, he only seems to have goaded her by basically applying the rules, which she couldn't cope with. Her coach even admitted the rule breach and she turned on him [emoji38]

Why do you feel the need to dish out personal abuse to fellow posters? Explain why Bennet is a “fucking moron”

There can only be two reasons:

1. You were bullied as a child by schoolkids and never received enough attention in your home life during your upbringing so feel the need to take it out on people now, much in the same way peadophiles try to justify their actions in court, a “it happened to me so I done it to someone else to make me feel better” kinda way

Or,2. Your just pissed off as you’ve been rumbled as also being a VL like Ghertrude

Either way, it’s disgusting and the board would be a far better place without you and other posters of your ilk

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Didn’t Bennett get banned for making fun of child abuse? Think it was using the BJN for point scoring. Seems like a decent guy :lol:

Seem to recall he quoted that 'zombies are fictional, peadophiles are real' banner the **** had at a game v Celtic in a dig at someone who was ripping him.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

While I’m in this thread I’d like to nominate Jason Cummings who appears to be absolutely steaming and smashing up his flat. Throwing a TV out through the window. Nice video going about. 

Fucking idiot :lol:

Just seen that on Twitter, boy is a complete tool.