Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Has the high heid yin been on yet? The downtime accusations really seems to grind his gears, so there's some definite potential for great vengeance and furious anger if it comes up  :whistle

5 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Coincidence of course, and nothing to do with Div being a fucking manchild.

^Likes WWF wrestling, Buffy the vampire hunter and thinks he can call someone a manchild.....

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Serena Williams continuing heads gone is a sight to behold. Highlights include "I have a daughter" when remonstrating with a tennis referee, and calling said referee sexist.

Believing her own hype now. Stupid cow.

Hideous spoilt brat, from a cabal type family.

Enormous sense of entitlement the order of the day.

Yeah. Made an absolute arse of herself there and ruined a huge win for the other lassie whilst she was getting pumped anyway. Turned it into being all about her. True colours shown.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Yeah. Made an absolute arse of herself there and ruined a huge win for the other lassie whilst she was getting pumped anyway. Turned it into being all about her. True colours shown.

A bit of humility wouldn't have gone amiss, her dominance in tennis is ending, maybe finding it hard to realise this.

A bit of humility wouldn't have gone amiss, her dominance in tennis is ending, maybe finding it hard to realise this.

It was like a live action version of someone fishing for likes on Facebook and failing spectacularly. Thinks she is bigger than the sport.

Serena Williams continuing heads gone is a sight to behold. Highlights include "I have a daughter" when remonstrating with a tennis referee, and calling said referee sexist.

Believing her own hype now. Stupid cow.
I cannot express my loathing of people like her. What is that supposed to even achieve,?

Aw sorry babes, yer wainll be greetin, take that point eh?

f**k off ya spoilt fucking c**t.