Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

8 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I logged on to the desktop P&B to red dot this.

Me too. And to throw a few more random red dots about. Nothing matters more than dots. Everyone should have a nemesis. 

How many red dots do you get per day? Seems a lot.

Edited by Scary Bear
More info

The Hamilton v Hearts thread has become a tedious battle of wits between Rodger and haikuhibbee. Starting to bubble away. Naturally, neither are winning.

Could we introduce an "amber dot" perhaps?? So's that people who are unsure whether to use a greenie or a reddy could have the best of both worlds?? [emoji16][emoji16]

4 hours ago, NJ2 said:

The Hamilton v Hearts thread has become a tedious battle of wits between Rodger and haikuhibbee. Starting to bubble away. Naturally, neither are winning.

Wasn't too aware of his work previously but he seems to be following his relegated chums down into The Championship forum. This is not a good thing.

7 hours ago, NJ2 said:

"Two attention seekers being attention seekers" thread for this pish.

Could be wrong but didn't someone get crazy amount of red dots to do with their mrs ?

You might be referring to JonnyDougDogg. He was going to post up a pic of his bird topless but didn't go through with it IIRC. He got an insane amount of red dots for that. The whole thing was a bit shady, a forum full of middle aged blokes down voting a guy for not posting a photo of his 20-something bird with her tits out.

You might be referring to JonnyDougDogg. He was going to post up a pic of his bird topless but didn't go through with it IIRC. He got an insane amount of red dots for that. The whole thing was a bit shady, a forum full of middle aged blokes down voting a guy for not posting a photo of his 20-something bird with her tits out.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Why on earth did he say he would do it?!

Why on earth did he say he would do it?!
Can't remember the lead up to it. I think this was back in 2010 or so. We had a p&b golf outing in 2009 and he had his bird caddying for him. He was definitely punching like [emoji38]