Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

The only bad thing about all of this really, is it's going to quite awkward/embarrassing when Div comes backfrom his holidays and goes full Headmaster on everyone. He really should focus his ire on @Cardinal Richelieu though, who's misguided attempts at brokering a truce have simply stirred up all of the psychoness

Its a hard decision but I’ve decided I’m team LincolnHearts in the debate. He at least tries to keep the dotting campaign to himself. Christophe’s “look at me, look at me! I’m in a dotting war” approach is too much.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Its a hard decision but I’ve decided I’m team LincolnHearts in the debate. He at least tries to keep the dotting campaign to himself. Christophe’s “look at me, look at me! I’m in a dotting war” approach is too much.

:lol:

Good to see you’ve a good grasp on what’s went on!

Imagine actually having a "dotting war" with someone.

I mean, imagine the time and effort it must take to go around a fucking internet forum clicking the wee downvote button to inflict utterly meaningless red dots on someone you've never met.

I'm annoyed that I spent my time reading about this shite, never mind getting involved in it.

EDIT: The OP: This means war

tumblr_nycqqkqfqs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Edited by killiefan27

6 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Imagine actually having a "dotting war" with someone.

I mean, imagine the time and effort it must take to go around a fucking internet forum clicking the wee downvote button to inflict utterly meaningless red dots on someone you've never met.

I'm annoyed that I spent my time reading about this shite, never mind getting involved in it.

EDIT: The OP: This means war

tumblr_nycqqkqfqs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Talking about the dots is a dottable offence. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

There used to be a tradition that anyone whining about dots would get bombed with them. Even nice posters. 

I logged on to the desktop P&B to red dot this.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

That's a salient point actually.  The Cardinal, possibly the worst peace envoy since that war criminal b*****d Tony Blair.

Very true.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

My work here is done. 

Posted on a Samsung Galaxy s9 whilst chained to a radiator somewhere in the Lebanon...........