Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

On 18/07/2018 at 13:16, Shandon Par said:

I think you need to take your posters on a team bonding weekend. Marshmallo is still putting on a brave face, discussing signings etc, Ruggy is doing well despite his very public cuckolding at the phallus of Stevie MacLean but the rest of your troops need reinvigorated.

Marshmallo made an epic c**t of himself with his comments in the early hours making daft accusations against an ex-Pars player.

He's an Honours Degree in Bawbaggery.

Edited by Potted hOuGh

Just now, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:
Marshmallo made an epic c**t of himself with his comments in the early hours making daft accusations against an ex-Pars player.
He's an Honours Degree in Bawbaggery.

f**k off Piracy

Go bully an old woman ya dick. 

7 hours ago, keithgy said:

Because he is a spineless bawbag.

You reckon?

Deliberate dishing out of infantile red dots and play ground abuse is poor behaviour.

Try a level of impartial moderating, you'd come across better.

Edited by Potted hOuGh

16 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I know but the standard on here who usually enjoy and participate in these threads is really, really low these days. An all time low TBQHWU.

As someone who throws shite at their mates or bullies homeless people in front of their kids, I don't think you can be a bastian of high standards, you horrid human.

These last 3 pages have to be up there with the most tragic ever seen. All of you involved should be ashamed of yourselves.

As someone who throws shite at their mates or bullies homeless people in front of their kids, I don't think you can be a bastian of high standards, you horrid human.
These last 3 pages have to be up there with the most tragic ever seen. All of you involved should be ashamed of yourselves.

Awful. Always so angry as well.