Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

15 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Can't you and bennett just get along?

That wasn't directed towards Bennett by the way, I actually get along with Bennett. :)

You remember The Tedi don't you? He completely lost his shit a one point. :lol:

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

This threads making me want to come out and play Pie & Bovril this summer but I just can’t be fucking arsed. Wait until all the lies start getting telt though! That’s when these threads get magic.

Can't you just post some lies to get the ball rolling? :rolleyes:

Folk are aware that there is an ignore function yes?

My ignore list is up to 4 pages now, although given the amount of aliases it's probably only 5 actual folk in total

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

My ignore list is up to 4 pages now, although given the amount of aliases it's probably only 5 actual folk in total

And 4 of those will be Magee.

Mine only has banana and some other arsehile who escapes me for now. Maybe folk should post their ignore lists...

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Mine only has banana and some other arsehile who escapes me for now. Maybe folk should post their ignore lists...

There was a thread for that. IIRC, it delighted the usual attention-seekers, encouraging them to post more, which led to more people quoting them in outrage, which led to folk who had them on ignore complaining about people quoting them...

Oy.

20 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

And 4 of those will be Magee.

And the rest are Tony

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Think this has happened already.

In fact...

10 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

There was a thread for that. IIRC, it delighted the usual attention-seekers, encouraging them to post more, which led to more people quoting them in outrage, which led to folk who had them on ignore complaining about people quoting them...

Oy.

...I recall this.

Oy vey.

8 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

I don't see the point in ignoring folk. Morons just keep quoting them anyway.

That and my curiosity gets the better of me to see what the arsehole's said now.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Kincardine on ignore then?

Not since he revealed a source of pickled herring that isn't that horrible sweet shite you normally get in Scotland. Never had him on ignore anyway, my list is empty.