Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

6 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I’ve never referred to this thing in any thread ever, LH seems to bring it up about once a week somewhere random. He’s a sensitive soul 

You are stone-cold mental mate.

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
12 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Jesus Harold Christ. 
Pack it in the pair of yous. Red dot each other all you like, but please don't infect serious threads with your petty squabbles. 

A time out for them both ....

Nah, fight to the death!

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

You are stone-cold mental mate.

That’s another of your favourite default retorts, but I’ll give you the platform to actually quantify it by quoting when the opposite happened....I’ll just wait here....

Jesus Harold Christ. 
Pack it in the pair of yous. Red dot each other all you like, but please don't infect serious threads with your petty squabbles. 
Can you delete their brutal shite from the depression thread?

There’s no doubt we’ve all had a laugh about a meltdown at some point but step back and look at this. Both these boys are taking this far too seriously, they’ll pretend they aren’t but they are. This is not healthy.

Did 8Mile not send a similar PM to someone? 
That was fun. 
He sent me one which I duly followed protocal and shared. I think he sent others too though. Just checked my inbox but its gone. I assume it lives on buried deep in whatever hilarious thread it was posted in though.

30 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

6A0FF249-B83B-46DE-80BE-4070992EFAE0.png

I’m always disappointed that, as P&B’s pre-eminent Celtic supporter, I wasn’t included in that.

By coincidence I did often red dot Standfree, but that was because he was eye rape and because I suspect he really cared about them.

Edited by The OP

I do love it when someone gets so wound up and has a complete heads gone that they create an alias dotting account to show how much a particular poster really gets to them.

The saddest b*****ds are the ones who create multiple dotting accounts and that a one point I've seen a poster made them daily so they could show how much they hated a particular poster. This way back when you could only give out 3 red dots daily.

I do wonder what goes on in the mind of a poster obsessed to the point that your main account negative rep just isn't enough to show someone you do not like them one iota, and that creating one dotting account alias just isn't enough either that they have to create multiple dotting accounts to really show a poster this is how much they get to them.

Edited by hellbhoy

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I do love it when someone gets so wound up and has a complete heads gone that they create an alias dotting account to show how much a particular poster really gets to them.

The saddest b*****ds are the ones who create multiple dotting accounts and that a one point I've seen a poster made them daily so they could show how much they hated a particular poster. This way back when you could only give out 3 red dots daily.

I do wonder what goes on in the mind of a poster obsessed to the point that your main account negative rep just isn't enough to show someone you do not like them one iota, and that creating one dotting account alias just isn't enough either that they have to create multiple dotting accounts to really show a poster this is how much they get to them.

Can't you and bennett just get along?