Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It wasn't, as you well you know you rascal. But anyone, how does my truce sound?

Umm, that absolutely was not me! In fact I think I was the loudest caller out of the offender, can’t remember who it was now??

Just now, Christophe said:

In fact I think I won! Maybe that’s the confusion. I definitely won it one year. I demand you find it!

I never said it was you! I was merely pointing out the absurdity of getting tied up in red dots. 

So ... how about a truce between you and LincolnHearts?

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I never said it was you! I was merely pointing out the absurdity of getting tied up in red dots. 

It ends when they want it to. 

Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I’m quite enjoying reading through my old posts he red dots, that you’d never ordinarily come across. 50 little time capsule nuggets a day! So it really doesn’t bother me at all! 

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Anyway...who was that on the Rumble thread? 

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

It ends when they want it to. 

Agreed, and at the end of the day, I give zero fucks whether they red dot each others' posts from now to eternity. Taking it to the Depression thread seemed a bit undignified .. just seems a bit ridiculous that anyone would spend their free time finding another member's posts just to add a meaningless red arrow to it. 

Dotting campaigns are great. A timely reminder that no matter how much you think you may have fucked your life, there are two sad sacks that have quite obviously fucked theirs an awful lot worse. 

Another favourite is when someone has such a heads gone that people start seriously suggesting that they step away from the keyboard and take a time-out from P&B. 

7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Agreed, and at the end of the day, I give zero fucks whether they red dot each others' posts from now to eternity. Taking it to the Depression thread seemed a bit undignified .. just seems a bit ridiculous that anyone would spend their free time finding another member's posts just to add a meaningless red arrow to it. 

My post was a callback one of their cringe-inducing PMs.

I agree with what you've said. 

4 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Dotting campaigns are great. A timely reminder that no matter how much you think you may have fucked your life, there are two sad sacks that have quite obviously fucked theirs an awful lot worse. 

Another favourite is when someone has such a heads gone that people start seriously suggesting that they step away from the keyboard and take a time-out from P&B. 

You'll be getting his 50-a-day :lol:

59 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

da1f877823.png

:lol: 

Just got some more myself.  :lol:

Don't come on here that much these days but was wondering what had been going on with Lincoln Hearts, he's never been one of the best jambos on here but didn't seem too bad.