Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You're a self confessed "triggerdaddy". If that's not the calling card of a weirdo then I don't know what is.

Why is that? :o

38 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You're a self confessed "triggerdaddy". If that's not the calling card of a weirdo then I don't know what is.

Still; his missus is a spitting image of Sofia Vergara.

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 15:27, Boostin' Kev said:

There's some fake jambo that's a Radger the Badger alias that red dots nearly everything I post no matter how witty it is so we should start a campaign against him first imo. 

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 15:44, Miguel Sanchez said:

I assumed they were the same person. Pet Jeden periodically red dots my posts, I posted about it in here a few pages back. An odd lot.

da1f877823.png

:lol: 

Lincoln Hearts and Cristophe have taken their dotting war into the depression thread. Pretty depressing in itself tbh. What a pair of utter roasters

Christ, of all the threads to think there’s more important things than stupid wee dots I’d have thought that’d be the one. As you, depressing.

Christ, of all the threads to think there’s more important things than stupid wee dots I’d have thought that’d be the one. As you, depressing.
Christophes post is an absolute minter. He actually talk about their dotting like its a normal, adult thing to do. Scary.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Christophes post is an absolute minter. He actually talk about their dotting like its a normal, adult thing to do. Scary.

Jeez, etiquette around red dotting is a minefield

I'm sitting on the fence here. Christophe is a wrestling fan. LincolnHearts is a quiz fan. Both manly non-nerdy pursuits, I'm sure you'll agree. 

There was a Royal Rumble thread a couple of years ago where everyone was randomly allocated a number. The person who got the winning number (i.e. wrestler) would be green dotted by everyone else. The person with the number who got eliminated the quickest would get red-dotted by everyone else. I'm not grassing anyone in here, but the loser ended up deleting their entry in the forlorn hope of avoiding the -30ish red dottage :lol: ...

Anyway, this goes against the spirit of the Heads Gone thread, but @Christophe ... @LincolnHearts ... how about you agree to end your dotting campaign right here and now? (if this works, I'm putting myself forward for the Nobel Peace Prize) ... 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm sitting on the fence here. Christophe is a wrestling fan. LincolnHearts is a quiz fan. Both manly non-nerdy pursuits, I'm sure you'll agree. 

There was a Royal Rumble thread a couple of years ago where everyone was randomly allocated a number. The person who got the winning number (i.e. wrestler) would be green dotted by everyone else. The person with the winning number who got eliminated the quickest would get red-dotted by everyone else. I'm not grassing anyone in here, but the loser ended up deleting their entry in the forlorn hope of avoiding the -30ish red dottage :lol: ...

Anyway, this goes against the spirit uof the Heads Gone thread, but @Christophe ... @LincolnHearts ... how about you agree to end your dotting campaign right here and now? (if this works, I'm putting myself forward for the Nobel Peace Prize) ... 

Was that Lincoln Hearts?? That makes sense now!