Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Jesus christ.... I wonder if we have reached a point where we are exactly as far removed from the World Cup as we are from the new season starting. P&B is having some sort of full moon here...

It’s got to be all the sun!

Just FYI, there’s now pictures of posters being dished out on the Dundee United thread (not Dundee or Dundee Utd fans either). Plenty miles and scope for more pm’s yet!

Jesus christ.... I wonder if we have reached a point where we are exactly as far removed from the World Cup as we are from the new season starting. P&B is having some sort of full moon here...

As brilliant as the World Cup was, it did sadly harness the attention of the vast majority of posters, meaning that there was less time for concentration on important things like “dots” and “forum stalking”.

It’s been a quiet summer in terms of cranium detachments, previous summers have seen multiple explosions on almost a daily basis...now though, now the close season madness, and the amazing entertainment it brings, has really begun in earnest.

God bless the moon howling lunatics of P&B. A great bunch of lads.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just another day in Dundee tbf.

Another day in Tannadice...

Edited by Slenderman

12 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Dundee-FC92 aka Non Deluded Dee is having a bit of a moment in the thread of his own creation.

Must be something in the air in The City Of Discovery.

The state of him BTW.  Refusing to go to games last season because Dundee signed Simon Murray.

The Dees have by far and away the biggest number of weirdos on this forum.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I read the last 2 pages and couldn't be bothered looking further back. I'll give it a miss, ta.

You're still a fraud.

The Dunfermline/Falkirk threads are basically like an ebb and flow of eachothers posters going in either for a windup, or to pointscore over something unsavoury, or to have a full on headsgone. There's nothing specific for you to see, just pop in anytime and it will be simmering along. If you pop in on a matchday between us though..... Ooooya.

The Dunfermline/Falkirk threads are basically like an ebb and flow of eachothers posters going in either for a windup, or to pointscore over something unsavoury, or to have a full on headsgone. There's nothing specific for you to see, just pop in anytime and it will be simmering along. If you pop in on a matchday between us though..... Ooooya.
Don't eyeball me, son.