Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

5 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Don't try and get all cryptic with us Bigmouth. You need a strong response just now to salvage some P&B reputation. 

He's calling you a fishwife. Hit him.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's calling you a fishwife. Hit him.

Me and Bigmouth at the Vine Bar anytime that suits him. Need to sort out Radger the Badger as well so may as well kill 2 birds with the one stone. 

I’ve never sent a red dot in my p&b tenure. I don’t know if I’ve received any. I need to take this shit more seriously. Improvements to the app required.

There's some fake jambo that's a Radger the Badger alias that red dots nearly everything I post no matter how witty it is so we should start a campaign against him first imo. 

Reported. 

There's some fake jambo that's a Radger the Badger alias that red dots nearly everything I post no matter how witty it is so we should start a campaign against him first imo. 

Is it that Pat Jeden character?

Have one on me [emoji4]

I don’t know if you did or not. I’ve not received any notification but then the app notifications rarely work for anything.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

I don’t know if you did or not. I’ve not received any notification but then the app notifications rarely work for anything.

He did. You should red dot lots of his posts. Go back as far as you need to. This ends when he wants it to. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Is it that Pat Jeden character?

No he seems alright just a bit of a Kickback poster. It's some boy called Nastro. Tbf to the P&B jambos I've posted quite a lot of pish in their thread and they know not to respond usually. Almost Hibs Class but just the wrong club. 

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’ve never sent a red dot in my p&b tenure. I don’t know if I’ve received any. I need to take this shit more seriously. Improvements to the app required.

Doing my bit too.

#reddiesfornj2

6 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He did. You should red dot lots of his posts. Go back as far as you need to. This ends when he wants it to. 

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Doing my bit too.

#reddiesfornj2

Come ahead NJ2, me and the welsh yin are ready for ye.