Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Facial cumshots in the NSFW thread.

Did somebody sign up with that username and have a heads gone? What’s the story?

5 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

What is a CTO?  Only thing I can think of is cunto. 

Technology. So cunto would also be applicable.

Im Rodger seems to be having another episode in Dundee v Accies match thread.

I hope pm’s are sent and then shared. Keith missed a trick not banning him like he asked imo

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Thankfully I'm not in that 90% .

Hope you had a good weekend

It's been fine so far. Heading to the beach with the kids later and more importantly some beers in a cool box.

Thanks for asking. 

Enjoy.

Just heading back from Glasgow, be home in an hour or so. And I will also be going to beach. Undecided which one however it is a lovely day
Sounds great, and yes it is lovely. I have just been to Tesco and got provisions for a barbecue which I am very excited about. Will have to return to the shop later for beers though bevause my basket was too full LOL whitmalike!

It's been fine so far. Heading to the beach with the kids later and more importantly some beers in a cool box.
Thanks for asking. 

I hope you get eaten by a shark.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
Enjoy.

Just heading back from Glasgow, be home in an hour or so. And I will also be going to beach. Undecided which one however it is a lovely day

Sounds great, and yes it is lovely. I have just been to Tesco and got provisions for a barbecue which I am very excited about. Will have to return to the shop later for beers though bevause my basket was too full LOL whitmalike!

Hope you both have a tremendous day. Remember to apply sun cream. Especially you G_Man. 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I hope you get eaten by a shark.

Charming.

This new heads gone feature of asking after the well-being of other posters is a welcome turn of events. I hope Jimmy and the kids enjoy the beach, Gman picks a good beach, Bairbardo’s barbecue goes well and that throbbed enjoys feeding his whale. 

This new heads gone feature of asking after the well-being of other posters is a welcome turn of events. I hope Jimmy and the kids enjoy the beach, Gman picks a good beach, Bairbardo’s barbecue goes well and that throbbed enjoys feeding his whale. 

I am so hungover today I can’t even feed myself.

Thank you

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m having my first of many chasers right now. A can of Grolsch.

For about the 20th time, it's not a chaser, it's a curer!