Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I have just warned I'm Rodger and my reason was for being a dick and because I can,well I am going to quit as a mod soon anyway so may as well get a few bans in while I can.

You'll be remembered alongside Thundermonkey as an absolutely awful moderator.    Someone who was completely unable to moderate from a position of neutrality and completely bereft of any sense of humour.     

2 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

You'll be remembered alongside Thundermonkey as an absolutely awful moderator.    Someone who was completely unable to moderate from a position of neutrality and completely bereft of any sense of humour.     

Thanks love you as well.

#falkirkmafia

In the week that Radovan Karadzic has launched his appeal against his conviction for genocide I'm Rodger is asking how to appeal a warning on P&B. 

International Criminal Law and Human Rights experts and  are monitoring developments in this latest demand for justice.  

55 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Excellent stuff on the "The Great Feeling at Cappielow" Thread. No surprise to see Rudolph Hucker descend into a seething mess, but Ayrmad appears to have randomly turned up to lose his shite over some red dots :lol:

It’s a thing of wonder. So hard to tell the protagonists apart; who are the bad guys and who are the good guys? What happened on those other forums? The use of “real” first names.

As a social experiment it’s something the government should be monitoring. Why shell out taxpayer money on prisons when you can just engage the country’s most deranged criminals in a debate over Greenock Morton. They’ll never venture far from their keyboard again. No need for tags, jails, guards, parole officers etc.