Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

32 minutes ago, Rugster said:

:lol: no surprise to see you colluding with perennial campaign pm'er 8 mile there though. 

I think Mon Dieu is wooshing with you there, re 8mile anyway.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

Would you bathe with her if she was your mother though?

I believe a soapy arse rattle does not count as incest, so yes.

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Would admitting to going to a the mitchell library and reading through newspaper archives from 50 years ago to try and prove a poster wrong on a minor point be classed as a heads gone?

Someone argued a point with me about Clydebank and East Stirlings merger in the 1965 and when I challenged them they alluded to having researched it at the mitchell library.

Ah ok! Ive no way to tell if ive been dotted as I use the app!

I was thinking it might be more fun to devote my life to cracking the mystery of time travel simply to spite them.

Ah brilliant! :lol:

Twenty four hours after your tantrum after your routine weekly roast from another poster, it's nice to see it's still "not bothering" the King of the Junior Thickos so much he's here looking for back up (romanticising the story as per usual).

"I know exactly what sycophant means, you absolutey [sic!] crave approval from people on this forum" - & yet here you are, desperately attempting to solicit approval from, erm, people on this forum.

For anyone interested in what actually happened with Kilbowie2002's latest meltdown - go here.

Like I said:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Twenty four hours after your tantrum after your routine weekly roast from another poster, it's nice to see it's still "not bothering" the King of the Junior Thickos so much he's here looking for back up (romanticising the story as per usual).

"I know exactly what sycophant means, you absolutey [sic!] crave approval from people on this forum" - & yet here you are, desperately attempting to solicit approval from, erm, people on this forum.

For anyone interested in what actually happened with Kilbowie2002's latest meltdown - go here.

Like I said:

giphy.gif

Can see an email in his bosses inbox on Monday morning.

I actively avoid reading all Junior related threads due to the type of psychopaths that frequent them. Whether it's the local pish stained jakey in a fag burnt tracksuit calling everyone out for a fight or a guy banned from a Sims forum for getting overly personal, it's not for me. 

18 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Like I said:

giphy.gif

You really are a complete and utter headcase. A truly frightening individual. Please seek help. 

No point in including WTM as a heads gone candidate in threads like this, his head is permenantely gone, I would not be surprised were it to be revealed on STV news one day that it was discovered his fridge contained human remains.