Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

26 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Sending DM's to arrange dotting campaigns on a forum is confirmation of being an absolute clown of a human being :lol:

^^^ Reregistered countless times after being banned. 

You're such a stirrer, Throbber. I reckon me and Aidsmile would be the best of chums if it wasn't for you. 

I can remember posting it tbf as I was drinking before a Hibs game. It was about a week before skidgate I think and it was just because I couldn't post the video on my phone. Not sure why I asked MJW to do it though!

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That's some woosh from MD :lol:

Its not even subtle. Fucking hell

1 minute ago, Green Teeth said:

Just received another PM there from someone implicating RadgerTheBadger in another one of these "dotting campaigns". I'll keep this one to myself for Radgers own sake.

Get it fucking posted. 

Maybe you mixed me up with MJC.
Bennett hilariously does that every week.

Were you involved in the Favourite Milf thread after he posted that car crash post? I think you posted right after and that's why I asked you coz I couldn't do in myself as was on my phone and In a pub before a game!

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Were you involved in the Favourite Milf thread after he posted that car crash post? I think you posted right after and that's why I asked you coz I couldn't do in myself as was on my phone and In a pub before a game!

Was it the post where he said you should shag your Mum if she looked like Rachel Hunter? 

Was it the post where he said you should shag your Mum if she looked like Rachel Hunter? 

I hope to f**k I wasn't involved in any of that chat.

Does she look like her though throbber?

7bcfef968e1d98ef67935a99431f94d5.jpg

Funnily enough it was radger who posted the above exchange in the worse thing you have seen posted on P&B thread the next day.

My mother isn't as attractive as the woman I was referring to sadly, not in my eyes anyway.

What a day for Bennett btw. He's gone a whole day without using sexual abuse of children to point score, he witnessed his beloved Rangers grab a vital 3 points from the comfort of his armchair and he's now only the second thickest poster on the entire website.