Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

29 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

What he means is that he doesn't even consider any of those comments right-leaning. They're all wishy-washy lefties as far as he's concerned. 

This is nonsense. I am merely trying to find anything that this guy says to be as bad as the article in the record is making him out to be.

I really take some amount of stick on here but being called a Nazi is a new one.

I am the boring, Walter Mitty Alan Bennet voyeur creepy drunken jakey pervert reprobate nazi of the forum it would seem.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

^^^Nazi scum

Ofcom have decreed that the word Nazi is of a similar level of offence as the word Kinky is having a meltdown over. Could we have this one added to the swear filter? Or we could just be grown up about it?

7 hours ago, throbber said:

Im watching his vlogs just now - he doesn't seem that bad. 

He's a clever wee nazi, a bit like Ad Lib in style, but obviously not ideology. In this video he drones on about how difficult it is argue against bestiality for most of it, to set up comparing it to Muslim hordes invading in the last 5 minutes. I assume he was meaning it's difficult to defend racist views when you can't defend anti bestiality views effectively. You'll get the gist by watching the first 5 minutes and the last 5 minutes, it does get a bit boring and I skipped a bit. He's very careful to avoid soundbites that would label him as a racist and anti semite, which he proudly is. That is the new tactic of the cuck-alt-right, the hardcore don't like it.