Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No, I'm not interested - I just scrolled down after scanning the article, silly me. Have a look for yourself - it's the usual lunatics who turn up in every comments section and make you wonder if a giant asteroid impacting the Earth might not be such a bad idea.

I skimmed over the comments but didn't see anything that bad. I am yet to hear anything vile in this guys vlogs, just a right wing politically minded guy but not really what i was expecting from reading that article.

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No, I'm not interested - I just scrolled down after scanning the article, silly me. Have a look for yourself - it's the usual lunatics who turn up in every comments section and make you wonder if a giant asteroid impacting the Earth might not be such a bad idea.

They seem to be mainly Americans. 

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

I skimmed over the comments but didn't see anything that bad. I am yet to hear anything vile in this guys vlogs, just a right wing politically minded guy but not really what i was expecting from reading that article.

"Daily Record, worst Jew owned paper in Britain, controlled and dominated by their Jewish masters. They are the enemy of ethnic scots."

"Whoever wrote this article seemingly has the IQ of a Cape Town Negro who follows anti-white Communist hero Nelson Mandella senselessly murdering and raping Whites bc they're too stupid as a race to do anything worth-while. Hail MW"

"Oy, yoy, yoy. My family all perished in the great, unspeakable cholera, shoahcaust, or vat it vas, my memory is geyn kaput. How I'm here today is one of life's great mysteries. And you, you moyshe kapoyer, du shvantz, you make this millennial oy veyz fellow into some big kartoffel. I tell you for what it is worth this boy did nothing wrong."

Those are some of the most up-voted comments. Each to their own, I suppose, but it's amusing to read the constant cries of "WE ARE NOT RACISTS!"

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

"Daily Record, worst Jew owned paper in Britain, controlled and dominated by their Jewish masters. They are the enemy of ethnic scots."

"Whoever wrote this article seemingly has the IQ of a Cape Town Negro who follows anti-white Communist hero Nelson Mandella senselessly murdering and raping Whites bc they're too stupid as a race to do anything worth-while. Hail MW"

"Oy, yoy, yoy. My family all perished in the great, unspeakable cholera, shoahcaust, or vat it vas, my memory is geyn kaput. How I'm here today is one of life's great mysteries. And you, you moyshe kapoyer, du shvantz, you make this millennial oy veyz fellow into some big kartoffel. I tell you for what it is worth this boy did nothing wrong."

Those are some of the most up-voted comments. Each to their own, I suppose, but it's amusing to read the constant cries of "WE ARE NOT RACISTS!"

Obersturmführer Throbber says "Meh."

Christ almighty i never saw any posts like that but will look again later - if anyone else has looked over a few of his videos and can say this article about him is in any way relevant then please let me know. The ones I'm watching aren't shocking at all, more boring if anything.

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

I didn't see those posts the ones I read were just saying that this guys vlogs are nowhere near what the article is making them out to be!

have to agree, the comments I saw were all just  'he isn't as bad as the article makes him out to be'. Never seen any of the ones quoted above but maybe they came later. Never seen any of his Vlogs either but at least I now know what a vlog is:)