Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

ODE TO 8 MILE.

Red dot me here.  Red dot me there
To the untrained eye, you might think I don't care.
But we all have our triggers,
When it all takes it's toll,
then I'll call up your boss
and get you the dole

No one is off-limits, when the red mist comes down. 
I'll kick through your cider,
Get the f**k out my town!
dare not to comply, then you'll know what I'll do,
pick a shite from ma arse hole and I'll fling it at you.

Because you wrote me a poem, I will come after you
But Perthshire is vast,
and it's quite* scenic too
I target everyone who gets me annoyed
suck it up shitey-paws, this c**t's self-employed

*  the word quite was used because it fitted the poem better than exceptional.  

48 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Beith v Morton thread is heating up. Not quite a patch on the stuff happening the last few days mind you, but reasonably funny all the same. VT stirring the pot nicely and a few junior fans having a right good go at each other.

PC Cabe seems to have been resurrected so no doubt a full blown meltdown will shortly ensue...

4 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Do folk actually believe this KarlMarx fellow is actually pccabe?

He seems angry enough, but I'm not big on the guess the alias thing, tbh.

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

The anger is the only thing there. There's absolutely no chance that it's pccabe. You'd only need to read one of pccabe's posts again to figure it.

He does mention something about grounds he's worked at too. 

To merge the raging PMs/McCabe chat for a second, I've just remembered getting a seething PM from someone on here claiming to be the popo. Don't think it was McCabe though (I've since cleared the message), was there another guy claiming to be a copper on here at one point? 

It was after the Buchanan St jewellery heist. The guy was giving it big licks about "intelligence techniques that cannot be divulged to civilians" or whatever. I told him nobody was asking for his Walter Mitty ITK patter and I got an absolute seethefest to read as a result.

1 hour ago, Günther said:

Well it's likely JStewart will be balls deep in a sheep (probably dead) so unfortunately the poor thing will no doubt end up getting in the way of the watering. 

Funny thing is, I didn't know who JStewart was until he started his online obsession with me :lol:

I very rarely join in a bandwagon of slagging on here but you really are an utter weirdo like. 

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Kilbowie is the filth.

Found the thread, that's the one.

He ensured the concerned citizenry of P&B that the assailants would be caught using techniques we didn't need to know about. He also let us know that if he was there he probably would have used his training to remove one of the hammer carrying thugs hoodies for the lab.

I got a bloody good telling off for my cheek after that thread.

Okay.

As I'm not much of an active member on the board these days, I'm quite careful to not get drawn into tit-for-tat. Actually, I've not done an MS Paint drawing in almost two years. This subject, however, has annoyed me and I think it's worth covering.

It's all been said in this thread, so I'll get straight down to business and let the drawing do the talking.

I call this one 'Caught Brown-Handed'.

brownhanded.jpg

As we all know, Bobby Skidmarks is a pretty prominent member of our fine community. What many of you don't know, however, is that Bobby is a sex worker.

The cold, hard streets of Polwarth are a difficult place to ply his trade. Inflation is rising, demand is shrinking and the area has changed. Times are tough; especially when there are people out to get you. With Red Dots. Luckily, Bobby's pimp, Raul, is an understanding c**t that doesn't give the faintest glimmer of a f**k regarding complaints. Unless, that is, it gets in the way of Bobby selling his Fanny Posters — 'Posters of Famous Fannies'.

Regardless, the unfortunate set of circumstances that tried to fling Oor Boab off his sales target, also flung a few spanners in the works. Spanners that were scented, shaped and flavoured like shit.

Human shit.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this and that it reminds you to play nice.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC