Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Just a wee heads up, the last poster who received a PM from 8mile with the words "Hi mate" almost had his life ruined. 

Good luck. 

I always get the impression that someone has already done that to Romeo.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The only DMs I get are from female posters begging me for a pic or a meet.

Getting a PM from babydoll69 doesn't count mate.

6 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Yep, marry someone from here and no one else is interested anymore. 

At least I've got throbber now.

Misread that last line quite spectacularly there.

Edited by RiG

22 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Looks like there was a record number of folk in the P&B chatroom earlier - three.

What a time to be alive.

I "spoke" to Romeo & Cardy. Oh & called Zen a w****r for popping in then out again.

Grimbo

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I "spoke" to Romeo & Cardy. Oh & called Zen a w****r for popping in then out again.

Grimbo

On the few occasions that a number appears next to 'Chat', it's usually 1, which is a bit of a head-scratcher.

1 minute ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Throbs is a good lad. 

I have nothing to add regarding the chubby burd :lol:

I do hope Throbs never attends a subcrawl and forgets not to bring the missus with him. That would put Bobby's predicament right in the shade.

Only good pm I ever received was from Aussie Tam which sadly vanished into the abyss.

This whole episode being a new high/low for the forum, I question what's the next biggie? Posters actually meeting in person for a scrap?

2 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Only good pm I ever received was from Aussie Tam which sadly vanished into the abyss.

This whole episode being a new high/low for the forum, I question what's the next biggie? Posters actually meeting in person for a scrap?

Not sure if they're still so feisty, but that used to be known as a Clyde home game.

The only PMs I ever got were about swapping football stickers when a load of us collected them, I never realised so many people use the PM function so frequently. You all missed out on a beautiful friendship you c***s. 

7 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Ruel Street take two