Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

thank you so you did understand that I was doing it for the future not for myself.

the discussion was going along the lines of let's just f**k-off & leave them all to it, I proposed that I was staying because once we go then they will only turn on someone else, so don't turn me in to a Martyr (joke ffs, lighten up) over this. ok?

I chose to stay & play mainly by the rules, others decided alternatives.

Grimbo

Chin up bbz, ur better without him. xxxxx

4 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

thank you so you did understand that I was doing it for the future not for myself.

the discussion was going along the lines of let's just f**k-off & leave them all to it, I proposed that I was staying because once we go then they will only turn on someone else, so don't turn me in to a Martyr (joke ffs, lighten up) over this. ok?

I chose to stay & play mainly by the rules, others decided alternatives.

Grimbo

So you were comparing yourself to victims of the Holocaust, the subjects of the poem?

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Can the grass thread go gold ?

Don't know, I'm just hoping that mumsnet don't come trolling, they'll ragdoll us to Facebook and back for weeks.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

I always thought that the creepy wotsit eater comparing himself to a rape victim for being, rightly, torn to bits was the absolute, never to be beaten, nadir of this site.

Just goes to show you, eh?

It's edged a lot  nearer the zenith in recent days.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I always thought that the creepy wotsit eater comparing himself to a rape victim for being, rightly, torn to bits was the absolute, never to be beaten, nadir of this site.

Just goes to show you, eh?

They really were halcyon days compared to this.

He was rather creepy though. 

Just now, Cornetto said:

Any sympathy you had on here just went well and truly out the window. What a tremendous fucking c*nt you are.

How's the view now your head's not up his arse, it's a joke in the gen non forum ffs, he's not really dead, it's not an actual wake.

Grimbo

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

What a pathetic attention seeking loser grimbo is. Thought he was probably a nice guy just misunderstood on here but he's came across as a right weirdo in the last few days.

This whole place is a bit weird atm.