Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, ayrmad said:

There appears to be a fair few pathetic saddos on this platform.

Posting pics from other social media outlets, creepy behaviour that could quite easily escalate on either side.

Defending said postings from other social media outlets, shows a distinct lack of thought and/or cowardice.

Sending PM's or similar amongst groups of individuals to dot/bring down folk etc, the act of fannies, usually the same groups white knight each other regardless and tell posters they're talking shite/bothered/taking it too seriously(there's a laugh if ever there was one after this debacle) etc.

Reporting posters to their employers, I can understand that you could be very frustrated even very very down if the same group of people appear to be slagging the f**k out of you at every opportunity, or if you feel they've crossed lines on here, come onto f**k this isn't real life, folk need their jobs to pay their bills and feed their families etc, doing shite like that could lead to someone in a very bad financial situation committing suicide if they lost their income and all the consequences that follow on from it.

I like the Politics Forum but it's getting blander by the week now that your H_B's, Reynard's and Tryfield's etc are offski, too many like-minded posters doesn't make for great threads, fair enough they had some views that were extreme to others, aye they tended to club together with AdLib and a few others but that's understandable as the forum is massively skewed towards YES voters.

FFS, can we not just post our pish criticise others pish and enjoy the place.

Hard left Yes voters at that.

Nice to see that throughout all the chaos  of the past couple of days on here there's been an exemplary performance from the Hibs posters again  

Yep can't think who could have done a better job of posting those emojis and "lol" comments tbf.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

Grimbo's quotes wouldn't look out of place on a 42 year-old mother of three's Facebook page.

Some Romanian looking types put red dots outside my door this morning. They jumped into a car and sped off before I could challenge them. Be ware people.

Just now, Gordon EF said:

All he's been wanting all this time is for someone to like and reply "stay strong beautiful lady xxx".

I bet he has a clock in his bedroom that has no numbers on it, just 'prosecco' written 12 times around its circumference. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Some Romanian looking types put red dots outside my door this morning. They jumped into a car and sped off before I could challenge them. Be ware people.

It's easier just to buy some pegs.

7 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Yeah Chris, you can obviously read my mind & know what I'm actually thinking when I'm not. How was my dinner btw? Am I thinking the washing will go outside or do I stick on the maiden?

Grimbo

Why use that poem if you weren't comparing your "plight" with those groups referenced?  Is there any other reason to use it? 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

"Share this if you're kid's are the best thing that ever happened to you. I bet only 5% of mums actually share this"

Just now, ICTChris said:

Why use that poem if you weren't comparing your "plight" with those groups referenced?  Is there any other reason to use it? 

Please read my reply to you about it, your mind reading powers are on the wane.

Grimbo

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Please read my reply to you about it, your mind reading powers are on the wane.

Grimbo

Yes you said you put it on here because you weren't going to let the persecutors on the forum "win".  You were using the forum to frame the minter-fest arguments you are having on an internet message board as something comparable to the events the poem describes.  Self-regard turned up to 100.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Yes you said you put it on here because you weren't going to let the persecutors on the forum "win".  You were using the forum to frame the minter-fest arguments you are having on an internet message board as something comparable to the events the poem describes.  Self-regard turned up to 100.

thank you so you did understand that I was doing it for the future not for myself.

the discussion was going along the lines of let's just f**k-off & leave them all to it, I proposed that I was staying because once we go then they will only turn on someone else, so don't turn me in to a Martyr (joke ffs, lighten up) over this. ok?

I chose to stay & play mainly by the rules, others decided alternatives.

Grimbo

19 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Skidmarks asked to be banned and I can't blame him tbh, his real life has been effected by this and it's only right he puts that first.

I'm guessing he would have given his employers an assurance (and proof) that he was closing his account with P&B.

It really is a sad state of affairs.