Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Adam, you keep mentioning me & that puts the thought in the muppets heads & the whole blame game starts again. I don't know you from Adam, I can't recall you ever joining in with any of the sheep that have been set on me in the past, I know your ex was part of one of the organised campaigns  but I doubt she was the ringleader. Even if she was the brains behind the campaign I still wouldn't go threatening that kind of shite because it's not funny. I have only 1 account in all the social mediums & I'm not difficult to trace, even Throbber can find me. 

:lol:

52 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

^^^Another shite mindreader found.

I wrote the post, I know exactly what I meant, the fact you chose to read it the way you have says more about you.

I took the stance, when others decided to bow out, that I was going to stand up to the forums persecutors.

Grimbo

You don't need to be a mindreader.  You "stood up" to your "persecutors" by posting a poem that is about the Holocaust.  The poems mentions the Jews, the Communists, the trade unionsts.  It's one of the most famous poems written about the Holocaust and the Nazi regime.  That's what it's about.  That you posted it in the context you did can only mean that you are comparing the "persecution" you claim to receive on here to what the poem is about.  Otherwise, why quote it?  The self-aggrandisement you are showing is remarkable.

Just now, ICTChris said:

You don't need to be a mindreader.  You "stood up" to your "persecutors" by posting a poem that is about the Holocaust.  The poems mentions the Jews, the Communists, the trade unionsts.  It's one of the most famous poems written about the Holocaust and the Nazi regime.  That's what it's about.  That you posted it in the context you did can only mean that you are comparing the "persecution" you claim to receive on here to what the poem is about.  Otherwise, why quote it?  The self-aggrandisement you are showing is remarkable.

Yeah Chris, you can obviously read my mind & know what I'm actually thinking when I'm not. How was my dinner btw? Am I thinking the washing will go outside or do I stick on the maiden?

Grimbo