Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I'm not going mental about that or anything. I just know that the more you state it was me that sent Philpy the message the more it becomes folklore on here & then another c******n or whatever word you all want to use starts up, I don't think TGIG has the brains to take it onboard tbf, I know there's a few posters trying to bury the fact that it was TGIG that foolishly admitted to receiving the pics via PM. Yes there was the Twitter post aswell yesterday which had the same pic as the avatar but TG's original post was about the Pilkington/Dyche pics from a few weeks ago. 

Grimbo 

Youre making stuff up again, the first I seen the pic was when Bobby sent me the screenshot of the twitter message. 

Honestly fucking give up.

27 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

People are in love with the idea of victimhood.  When called out over anything that they do or say, the reflex action is to shift the conversation onto how hard-done by they are as though they are some sort of martyr.  This especially applies on P&B.  We had xbl comparing himself to a rape victim years ago, now we have Grim quoting Niemoller on the Holocaust but applying it to, er, red dotting on a forum?  All the while down playing someone who has had people attempting to cause serious harm to them.

I know I must reply to everything but the Niemoller post wasn't about dots, nor was I comparing myself to the Jews nor any of the other persecuted groups mentioned in the post. I was meaning that unlike the good pastor I wasn't backing down from the persecutors that (allegedly) are out in force on this forum.

I am reconsidering it though & maybe Niemoller was right not to stand up to the persecutors (the nazis in his case).

I tell you the other quote I like...

“When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”.

Grimbo

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I know I must reply to everything but the Niemoller post wasn't about dots, nor was I comparing myself to the Jews nor any of the other persecuted groups mentioned in the post. I was meaning that unlike the good pastor I wasn't backing down from the persecutors that (allegedly) are out in force on this forum.

You're a fucking moron who doesn't understand that quote. Seek professional help for your delusions please. 

I think it's best for 8Mile's mental well being that he was banned. His repeated overuse of laughing emojis and continued use of "no fucks given", "couldn't care less" and "past caring" during his prolific posting sprees did not point to an emotionally stable man with a carefree attitude. 

I am reconsidering it though & maybe Niemoller was right not to stand up to the persecutors (the nazis in his case).

I tell you the other quote I like...

“When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”.

Grimbo

You are comparing people being mean to you on the internet to the extermination of millions of people.  It's ridiculous, self-pitying and unbelievably arrogant.

Just now, ICTChris said:

You are comparing people being mean to you on the internet to the extermination of millions of people.  It's ridiculous, self-pitying and unbelievably arrogant.

red dot > yellow star

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Stop dishing out accusations willy nilly Grimbo. 

Be more specific here Throbber, please?

I know you are hurting over Bobby's selfimposed ban, I miss him too. At least you can still interact with him on the other SM platforms.

Grimbo

Be more specific here Throbber, please?

I know you are hurting over Bobby's selfimposed ban, I miss him too. At least you can still interact with him on the other SM platforms.

Grimbo

About the pictures being sent by PM and about TGIG and me making up a fake twitter account so i could secretly follow you and 8 mile. 

I like you and don't want to fall out with you but you need some time off this forum like people have said and you can do what folk say and seek help. Your postings of late are causing massive unrest on here and while other posters are winding you up you are still making this so much harder for yourself.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

^^^Another shite mindreader found.

I wrote the post, I know exactly what I meant, the fact you chose to read it the way you have says more about you.

I took the stance, when others decided to bow out, that I was going to stand up to the forums persecutors.

Grimbo

Just now, Kool Keith said:

Looking forward to the P&B Christmas party after all this. Might up my training this week in preparation. 

I'd concentrate on sparring.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Is Bobby on twitter then?

Who?

Too soon? Sorry, miss you Bobby. Love the vid JagFox btw, clever, see that's the kind of stuff we should be posting not this insessant shit that I keep having to deal with?

1 minute ago, throbber said:

About the pictures being sent by PM and about TGIG and me making up a fake twitter account so i could secretly follow you and 8 mile. 

I like you and don't want to fall out with you but you need some time off this forum like people have said and you can do what folk say and seek help. Your postings of late are causing massive unrest on here and while other posters are winding you up you are still making this so much harder for yourself.

I believe my version, you have yours, I'm not going to fall out with you over it, that would be just daft. A lot has been exposed over this past few days & I've found out things I'd rather not have but f**k it, let's let bygones be just that, a lot of your posts used to make me laugh or at least raise a smile, let's get back to those days eh?

Right where were we before this awful mess started?

Ah yes, I've put me washing in & I'm about to have a C&O pannini for lunch, might stick some mushrooms in it, what you having?

Grimbo

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Or ducking and weaving, there is the high chance of shite being thrown.

Bob and weave best if they're hard ones, standing still usually better for the waterier ones.