Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

38 minutes ago, Adam said:

You're genuinely going mental over reputation points.  Do you have any idea how pathetic this is?  I could understand it if there was some sort of bullying agenda going on, but you're talking about virtual fucking dots.

I'm not going mental about that or anything. I just know that the more you state it was me that sent Philpy the message the more it becomes folklore on here & then another c******n or whatever word you all want to use starts up, I don't think TGIG has the brains to take it onboard tbf, I know there's a few posters trying to bury the fact that it was TGIG that foolishly admitted to receiving the pics via PM. Yes there was the Twitter post aswell yesterday which had the same pic as the avatar but TG's original post was about the Pilkington/Dyche pics from a few weeks ago. 

Grimbo 

Edited by Grim O'Grady

1 minute ago, throbber said:

It has actually been pretty exhausting and worrying among other things. I'm going to revise for my up coming exams for some peace and quiet!

I intended to drastically cut back my time on here weeks ago but it hasn't happened, ffs, this place even distracts you from things that really float your boat.

Genuinely a miracle that 8Mile lasted for 3 years on here, he was proper obsessed with Standfree and VT and constantly seething about something. Once again the Hibs fans (With a massive Jimmy85 assist) have helped to ruin yet another Sevconian.

28 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Grim is genuinely making himself out to be horrifically victimised over people giving him red dots, talking about an 'organised campaign' when another poster, who Grim had been having a go at, has had someone trying to get them sacked from their job. His lack of self-awareness is staggering.

f**k, I just realised I could play the victim here! 

I'm not going to because I'm not a whining, self-absorbed c**t, obviously.

Lisa's thread as disappeared now, dark forces are at work. Surely it was just a bit of a giggle to organise a positive c******n to greenie a beige posters posts? 

P&B gone mental if you ask me, it was lighthearted fun. 

Grimbo 

3 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

f**k, I just realised I could play the victim here! 

I'm not going to because I'm not a whining, self-absorbed c**t, obviously.

Personally, I'm going look out a few boxes and organise my desk so that I'm prepared for getting sacked.

I'd advise the other 44,000 P&B members to do the same. Someone warn the government that the unemployment figures are about to rise!

4 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Lisa's thread as disappeared now, dark forces are at work. Surely it was just a bit of a giggle to organise a positive c******n to greenie a beige posters posts? 

Grimbo 

Has it? I thought it was a positive thing as well! f**k sake! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Grimbo 

Hardly lighthearted fun when peoples jobs are put under threat.

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

No, I think Grim's referring to a post in platinum where I suggested it would be a bit of fun to green dot beige posts/posters. No one was under threat. 

I just had a look there and it's not been deleted. I think Grim was thinking I'd posted here instead of platinum. 

Just now, Lisa Cuddy said:

No, I think Grim's referring to a post in platinum where I suggested it would be a bit of fun to green dot beige posts/posters. No one was under threat. 

I just had a look there and it's not been deleted. I think Grim was thinking I'd posted here instead of platinum. 

I gathered that but it's all connected. Fortunately Grim's pretty thick skinned and doesn't take offence easily. It's just now seeing the amount of hatred that can be generated on a site like this, and the lengths that some are prepared to go to to extract revenge.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

f**k me ICTJ, you must have read somethng between Lisa's lines. It all looked perfectly innocent to me? 

Lisa are you some kind of Doctor Noesque evil dictator? I think ICTJ has just outed you as such. Was it you that masterminded the whole Facebook horror story & wrote it in my accent/lingo? 

Grimbo 

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Can see @Div having issues trying to keep Mods working for the site with shite like this flying around (no pun intended!).

By virtue of the fact that it hasn't adversely affected Adam's job I think it could have a positive effect overall, at least everyone now has an understanding that some people really do take it too seriously, if that's what you suspect with a particular poster then it's probably best that you just don't interact with that poster.

5 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Oops my bad. No wonder people think I'm batshit. 

I didn't realise you'd posted it in the Platt Lounge. 

Sorry to all & sundry, it is still there. 

Grimbo 

56 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was time 8 mile got banned, I think he's probably an alright guy who may be going through a rough patch in his life so don't want to be too harsh but the evidence speaks for itself and if he remained here it would just get more and more angry and poisonous, it's for the best for him as well and he needs to delete it from his phone and computer and move on in life.

Surprised to see so many people saying this. Taking the jobby story out of the equation - since he said he didn't actually do it, which is still worrying on the basis that he thought that fictional tale would be funny - his treatment of that female "alki junkie" was an absolute disgrace. I'm not sure if he sent that PM about Adam and his ex, or if he grassed up Bobby to his boss, but he's not an alright guy, he is an arsehole.

IMO.

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I gathered that but it's all connected. Fortunately Grim's pretty thick skinned and doesn't take offence easily. It's just now seeing the amount of hatred that can be generated on a site like this, and the lengths that some are prepared to go to to extract revenge.

Yeah I see what you mean. I really don't think Grim has it in him to be so vindictive. 

5 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

f**k me ICTJ, you must have read somethng between Lisa's lines. It all looked perfectly innocent to me? 

Lisa are you some kind of Doctor Noesque evil dictator? I think ICTJ has just outed you as such. Was it you that masterminded the whole Facebook horror story & wrote it in my accent/lingo? 

Grimbo 

You've sussed me. 

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

By virtue of the fact that it hasn't adversely affected Adam's job I think it could have a positive effect overall, at least everyone now has an understanding that some people really do take it too seriously, if that's what you suspect with a particular poster then it's probably best that you just don't interact with that poster.

Did you mean to quote me? I don't see the correlation with my post tbh.