Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Alki-junkie was pretty damning evidence. I can't imagine we'll get a confession though, as I believe 8mile has previous for being banned and managing to convince the mods to let him back? Doubt he'd risk it again. The defence of Bobby saying it probably wasn't him doesn't hold tbh. If Bobby doesn't know who it is he surely can't say for sure who it wasn't with 100% certainty.

41 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

So I come on here this morning before work to see the PM that 8mile has been sending people about me. What an utter fucking cretin.

"need taking down a peg or two" aye? 

I never got the PM about the organised campaign.

Raging :(

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

8 mile told me he had Bobby's twitter before as well and didn't find him via my twitter account but I got this from Bobby yesterday.

aa5f9e075d826f86a97bc17d693e89cd.jpg

So he did track down his twitter, the one he uses now isn't the one he shared with on here.

8mile is being picked apart here.

Well for me it is just reconfirming that he followed me on twitter and looked through my list of followers and found him on that as he had seen a pic of him before. Its pretty obvious, if it had waited a week or so before contacting bobby and revealing his name on here i wouldn't have been so convinced, his main back up was that he had bobby's twitter details on here so if that's a lie then who knows what else he's lying about. 

3 hours ago, Adam said:

FWIW I never once said I thought it was 8Mile who sent the PM discussing me, even with the "evidence" of calling someone an "alki junkie", I believe that it was either Grimbo (which I would be incredibly upset at as I am probably one of the only people on here who has never slagged him off), or a poster from Stirling who has a habit of creating new profiles.

Adam, you keep mentioning me & that puts the thought in the muppets heads & the whole blame game starts again. I don't know you from Adam, I can't recall you ever joining in with any of the sheep that have been set on me in the past, I know your ex was part of one of the organised campaigns  but I doubt she was the ringleader. Even if she was the brains behind the campaign I still wouldn't go threatening that kind of shite because it's not funny. I have only 1 account in all the social mediums & I'm not difficult to trace, even Throbber can find me.  

Myself I'm absolutely horrified at him, setting up a fake Twitter account & stalking me & Miley. Very creepy, then adding 1+1 & getting 3. I'm so disappointed in him. I wonder if Throbber was on Bobby's PM pic list of Miley & his kid, that TGIG was bragging about? Dunno if Throbber joined in the Pilkington pic posting, which was funny at the beginning but got a bit boring with TG doing it to death. I know Throbber was given a hard time over his stalker pic that where PM'd about, so maybe they had a PM pic network, who knows? 

Well it's a new week in the life of P&B, let's hope it's a good one. 

Grimbo 

4 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Adam, you keep mentioning me & that puts the thought in the muppets heads & the whole blame game starts again. I don't know you from Adam, I can't recall you ever joining in with any of the sheep that have been set on me in the past, I know your ex was part of one of the organised campaigns  but I doubt she was the ringleader. Even if she was the brains behind the campaign I still wouldn't go threatening that kind of shite because it's not funny. I have only 1 account in all the social mediums & I'm not difficult to trace, even Throbber can find me.  

Myself I'm absolutely horrified at him, setting up a fake Twitter account & stalking me & Miley. Very creepy, then adding 1+1 & getting 3. I'm so disappointed in him. I wonder if Throbber was on Bobby's PM pic list of Miley & his kid, that TGIG was bragging about? Dunno if Throbber joined in the Pilkington pic posting, which was funny at the beginning but got a bit boring with TG doing it to death. I know Throbber was given a hard time over his stalker pic that where PM'd about, so maybe they had a PM pic network, who knows? 

Grimbo 

That's about the 5th time you have referred to pics of Miley and his daughter being shared around despite you knowing full well that's not what happened.

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Grimbo 

If it wasn't you then I apologise profusely, I just thought it was a little coincidental that you were posting his real name on here and within a couple of days of this, he was hauled over the coals by his boss.  You then go on to insinuate that it was either his wife(!) who grassed him up, or he made the whole lot up.  I've spoken to Bobby and I can confirm this is not the case whatsoever, and obviously the message that I received in August from Philpy shows that there is someone on here that is trying to create problems for users on here. 

I would have no issues with my employer reading my posts on here, I am always very careful about what I post and who I direct it to.  

To say my ex was part of an organised campaign is bordering on paranoia.  I think there was a lot of abuse directed at you (some merited I guess, a lot of it not), but I don't think anyone coordinated a campaign of hate against you, and if they did, well, that's one of the saddest things I have ever read on here.

Bit perplexed as to why the thread is now locked...

There was discussion in the Platinum section on who to hand out red dots to, this much is true. 

I, however, did not join any bloody "campaign". I just did my own thing. Grim saw it himself, so he knows fine he's talking bollocks. I nominated Gunther too, who also saw that had done so. He just laughed it off rather than going around whining about it. 

Grimbo the only pic of 8 mile that was shared was the "hi mate" one. I made the twitter account for a joke as I thought it would be funny to set up an account for my teddy penguin, it was a laugh between my friends and family as much as anything if you think I set that up to stalk or follow you or 8 mile who are two of the most tragic, uninteresting losers I have ever seen on the internet show just how deluded the pair of you are. 8 mile PM'd me to follow me and I sent him my name, I think I saw you on the pie and bovril page and just clicked follow so stop trying to make it out that I am in any way stalking you. You absolute headcase.

My thoughts on all the shit that's been going on,

Philpy seems the type of guy to make that post up and send it to Adam imo.

8mile is harmless, although he is guilty of being a bit stupid on here.

Grimbos missus grassed on Bobby.

Edited by tree house tam
Bad england

Adam, I realise it's a shite thing to hear because you were under the impression that there was no animosity between you and 8mile but it's so blatantly obvious it was him. 

The man is seriously unhinged. I've thrown around the odd insult on here in my time but what 8mile has done to fellow posters is beneath contempt. He's a fucking basket case. I genuinely hope he gets the help he needs.