New BBC Documentary Series - Scottish Fitba is Pish

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not watched this yet but will.

Why would a player on say 30 years down the line that a copper told them not too score another goal?

Because Robertson is a thick Hearts c**t that's why.

It was 3-0 at half time.

'Polis said dinnae score anymare'

'Sandy Clark said naw that's no happening'

Final score 3-0

:huh:

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Did the show bomber brown fu and rallying the neds and bams outside greyskull; only fir his walleys to fall out?

I've red dotted for saying Greyskull. Castle Greyskull was where the good guys lived. Oldco and Sevco are most definitely not the good guys. You should have said 'Snake Mountain' instead, as that's where the bad c***s live.

Anyway, thought parts of this show were alright but on the whole was disappointed. Was far too much about the old firm. The show seemed to be more about them than Scottish football. In fact a lot of the time they seemed to equate Scottish football with the old firm, i.e. they were saying Scottish football IS the old firm and vice versa.

No shock to see what absolute scum Oldco and their fans were. Sevco are the exact same in that respect.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've red dotted for saying Greyskull. Castle Greyskull was where the good guys lived. Oldco and Sevco are most definitely not the good guys. You should have said 'Snake Mountain' instead, as that's where the bad c***s live.

Surely It is Mordor

Imagine their constrained by finances but I'd quite like more programmes like these but more focuses content.

There seemed to be 3 or 4 issues there that were just discussed briefly. E.g. I'd like to know more about the near Dundee merger etc

55 minutes ago, Firhill Road said:

Always seems to be the wee hours when The_Kincardine drops the pseudo intellectual facade and goes full out bigot/bigot apologist.

fa2789249ecd9c3fb2e491b19cc216a6.jpg

And now he's lying in a cocktail of his own pish and vomit, oblivious to the latest chapter of pointing and laughing he's left in his wake.

54 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Not watched this yet but will.

Why would a player on say 30 years down the line that a copper told them not too score another goal?

30 years down the line and the lack of internet back then is probably why you hadn't heard about it before. If P&B had been around back then there would have kicked off a whole 500+ page thread. Robbo likes a story and a windup.

Was expecting it to be dreadful but I thoroughly enjoyed it tbh, apart from those annoying graphics.

Crazy times when you look back, had forgotten all about the Dundee/Marr stuff! As mentioned it was the newspaper era, that's where you got the breaking stories, I remember arriving back from Spain and getting into Queen St station where hundreds were just standing reading or queuing to buy the Evening Express (I guess) story about 'Celtic 24hrs from closure'.

Found some of the historical sectarian stuff the old guy was talking about interesting. Also the D.Utd stuff, players had to live within 8 miles of Dundee? McLean bonkers but what a team he had there.

I'm all for bringing back standing, but some of the pictures of those terraces, crikey. 

Good to see wee clip of County 2 game reject Mark Hateley.

9 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

If you haven't watched it Kincardine, f**k off.

Then watch it, there's a nice wee cliffhanger at the end for you.

As a little teaser I can confirm that the face painter sadly goes without payment.

Standard show on Scottish football, 15 mins worth of mentions about Dundee United and Dundee, Aberdeen's success and hands of hibs and then the rest about the Old Firm which highlights the crooked nature of the late Rangers as well as airing their sectarian singing. I imagine it'll be the exact same as next week.

2 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

Hilarious to see the Sevco posters on here spitting the dummy because their old club is yet again shown up to be a bigoted hive of scum and villainy.

Funny thing about it all is that the programme was actually pro-Rangers for the most part, and glossed over a lot of the sectarian content on show, and yet they're still raging about it. They really are the dregs of humanity.

Archived