New BBC Documentary Series - Scottish Fitba is Pish

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, johnnydun said:

He clearly did! With Rangers fans on the program stating that they would not return to Ibrox as it broke tradition. 

We've already established that the programme was puerile dross.  I know of no Rangers fan pissed off my Johnston's signing.  The diddies do love their myths, though.

There was video evidence of Rangers fans saying they'd never go to Ibrox again, so he pissed some of them off. I'd imagine the number pleased that they'd got one over on Celtic would outnumber those that were so blinkered they couldn't stand the idea of an RC player though.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

We've already established that the programme was puerile dross.  I know of no Rangers fan pissed off my Johnston's signing.  The diddies do love their myths, though.

Aye ok..... Whatever you say jack, your the master race!

Its not a myth, a lot of Rangers fans were very biggoted at the time and the signing of a catholic did upset them. As quoted by Rangers fans on said program. 

I'm sure there was.

Mentality of sum of these fukers is scary... booing mark Walters whilst making monkey chants from the Govan stand.

Sum were certainly Pissed off with RC signing.

Scum

Its not a myth, a lot of Rangers fans were very biggoted at the time and the signing of a catholic did upset them.

Again, you're doing the brain-dead diddy thing.  The signing of Johnston was greeted with alacrity.  I was living in Hackney at the time but went to Ibrox a lot and never heard a bad word about his signing.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Its not a myth, a lot of Rangers fans were very biggoted at the time and the signing of a catholic did upset them. As quoted by Rangers fans on said program. 

Aye, at the time - OK, then.

There were plenty of green trogs spitting the dummy as well.

And do you know what? Neither club, the SFA, the SPL, The SPFL have ever done anything concrete to stop it. In fact, this "traditional rivalry" is seen by the Game's Lords and Masters (and cockwombles) as a fúcking selling point.

It won't be long until these two start making noises about being too big for Scotland again. This time, let's call their bluff - fúck them off and see if they can find a welcome home for their squabble.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Again, you're doing the brain-dead diddy thing.  The signing of Johnston was greeted with alacrity.  I was living in Hackney at the time but went to Ibrox a lot and never heard a bad word about his signing.

And you are doing the in denial OF thing.

Next thing you will be telling me "all the support could talk about was what a great footballer he was and  we didnt even know he was catholic!" 

Awa an shite min!

I am diddy therefore I am!

And you are doing the in denial OF thing.

You diddies are desperate people and, though I only watched 3 minutes, can see why this dross appeals to the social inadequates on here.

That, 27 years on, his signing for us gets you and yours so excited is to your shame.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

You diddies are desperate people and, though I only watched 3 minutes, can see why this dross appeals to the social inadequates on here.

That, 27 years on, his signing for us gets you and yours so excited is to your shame.

Well if you actually watched it you could have no disagreement with my original post. Its not my fault your 50p in the telly ran out! 

Im sorry to have to inform you that I am not a social inadequate, Im a kinda big deal. 

Rangers were a club filled with a biggoted support, lucky for us, that club died.

4 minutes ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Dismissing a programme in its entirety when, by your own admission, you only watched a tiny fraction of it, is pretty laughable.

My mistake was giving it 3 minutes.  That you and your diddy pals use it as a vehicle for trotting out the usual tropes tells me all I need to know.

Archived