Save Mozzamozza Campaign

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Nizzy, only two of the bans at the time of The Great Culling were permanent; I'm assuming they were Deeboy and TSAC.

So, Mozza's decided to purify himself in the cleansing flame of work, and has gone native. Such a terrible fate awaits us all with only a few careless words  :mellow:

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

According to Nizzy, only two of the bans at the time of The Great Culling were permanent; I'm assuming they were Deeboy and TSAC.

So, Mozza's decided to purify himself in the cleansing flame of work, and has gone native. Such a terrible fate awaits us all with only a few careless words  :mellow:

Is your wasp hornet vibrating or am I getting a migraine? I miss Mozz. Never saw him write anything ban-worthy (except the green trousers).

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I miss Mozz. Never saw him write anything ban-worthy (except the green trousers).

Never saw him write anything remotely ban-worthy.

Meanwhile over on the BRALT there are several posters who could justifiably be banned almost on a daily basis

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Is your wasp vibrating or am I getting a migraine? I miss Mozz. Never saw him write anything ban-worthy (except the green trousers).

^

This.

When you consider some of the offensive garbage that appears on here with hardly an eyebrow raised, Mozza's ban quite simply beggars belief.

4 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Meanwhile over on the BRALT there are several posters who could justifiably be banned almost on a daily basis

100% this.

19 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Not sure you can blame the mods for not wanting to go near that place tbh.

5 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Not sure you can blame the mods for not wanting to go near that place tbh.

You do have a point there!

Need to give the keyboard a hose down with Jeyes Fluid after a visit to the BRALT

42 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Is your wasp vibrating or am I getting a migraine? I miss Mozz. Never saw him write anything ban-worthy (except the green trousers).

Yep, it vibrates. Mon Dieu got a pile of Charlies for putting that together after we beat Rangers  :P

"Lo, it hath been prophesied that the man of verdant pants shall rise and smite those responsible for His persecution. And on that day, there will be much anguish and unholy noises from the paymasters, whose returns shall be meagre, and whose crops shall wither through inattention. And even false prophets such as The Large-Mouthed Man of Dundee will prostrate themselves at the glory of His coming" - Book of Mozza, 19:03.

You do have a point there!

Need to give the keyboard a hose down with Jeyes Fluid after a visit to the BRALT

The BRALT serves a purpose. It keeps all the mouth breathers away from the rest of the forum. You see what happens when they venture away.

Posting pictures of suspected underagers and Bennett running around crying like a little bitch whenever someone offends his Tedi.

7 minutes ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

I'm happy Mozza's gone tbh, it feels like a positive step for the GN forum. It'd be better if we can remove Wilson and Archer as well.

Why? Because you don't like puns? Seems a bit harsh to be dishing out permabans for that.

3 hours ago, sjc said:

Why? Because you don't like puns? Seems a bit harsh to be dishing out permabans for that.

It hurts his face to smile.

post-61565-arnold-schwarzenegger-termina

Archived