Save Mozzamozza Campaign

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, forever_blue said:

Any news on mozzas return yet , won't be long untill celtic are holding vigils and demonstrations and jumping on the free mozza campaign once they have the Israeli conflict sorted 

He was here as recently as an hour ago, it's like he's hardly been away, his employers are still being deceived as to his actual output.

Can't the mods just be reasonable in this era of Fair Trade? Letting Mozza back and keep TSAC locked away permanently seems a pretty good deal IMO.

Bring TSAC back too, AidsMile.

Everyone needs a nemesis. Although you do seem to have a few.

7 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I do have a few! Some folk will say anything to get a wee pat on the bum and a green dot from the AidsMile haters. Those green dots are like crack to the young 'uns.

Out of interest, why do you think everyone does hate you? 

9 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

He was here as recently as an hour ago, it's like he's hardly been away, his employers are still being deceived as to his actual output.

I think he's using using green and red dots instead of dots and dashes to send puns by Morse code.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

He mentioned one of the Dundee Cowards previous dalliances.

I'm not saying the Coward grassed but if he's willing to hide behind a bin whilst his Dad gets a pasting then he's liable to snitch.

f**k's sake.

^^^ Arsehole with AIDSy spunk coming out of it.

The actual original quote that was your sig just said "spunk in it" rather than "coming out of it". Coming out of it leaves me with an even more harrowing mental image.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

^^^ Arsehole with AIDSy spunk coming out of it.

I'm pretty shit on the quote front but was it not "BAD Aids", I wouldn't want to cause any confusion between the good stuff?

G-Bo(re)

45 minutes ago, throbber said:

The actual original quote that was your sig just said "spunk in it" rather than "coming out of it". Coming out of it leaves me with an even more harrowing mental image.

leaves a bad taste in your mooth eh Throbs?

G-Bo(re)

Archived