Save Mozzamozza Campaign

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only Div can reverse a banning.

I hope you know what you've done. Mozz was institutionalised, you've just released Brooks out of Shawshank Prison.

Next time you're in the Premier Inn; Elgin, check for Mozz was here graffiti'd into the woodwork.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I hope you know what you've done. Mozz was institutionalised, you've just released Brooks out of Shawshank Prison.

Next time you're in the Premier Inn; Elgin, check for Mozz was here graffiti'd into the woodwork.

Surely it would be Mozz waz ere

6 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Can we be relieved in the knowledge that he hung himself after?

6 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If it weren't been for the wrong display name and lack of a trademark signing off at the end i would have sworn the above was posted by Grimbo. 

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Is it as good a story as your made up one on the Tinder thread?

The Tinder one wasn't made up, perhaps it never happened as it was second hand information but i was told the story off someone else. 

What you said was just quite out of character! 

20 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

If it weren't been for the wrong display name and lack of a trademark signing off at the end i would have sworn the above was posted by Grimbo. 

I have to agree with throbber here, that was a bit Grimbo like compared to your usual nano lasered down to the point posts.

I actually called it a couple of months ago that Skidmarks and Grimbo were the same poster. This would be one of the craziest conspiracies of all time if true. 

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I were you. Not when that smelly c**t at your birds work is still on the scene trying to fingerbang her beside the vending machines.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I were you. Not when that smelly c**t at your birds work is still on the scene trying to fingerbang her beside the vending machines.

You're just trying to over compensate now. 

49 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Only Div can reverse a banning.

So ok Tynie, you know the score & you can feel the will of the good denizens of P&B, so are you going to represent us & take our petition to Div to bring back Our Mozzamozza? Or should one of us make a plea to Div? 

Ta

G-Bo

Archived