Save Mozzamozza Campaign

I'll be wearing a pink ribbon (it's what he would have wanted) on one of my jackets until he gets reinstated, possibly one that I wear to the shops?

What major sacrifice will you be making until MoMo gets his P&B wings unclipped? 

G-Bo 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've got some green trousers (in my avatar) and tonight I'll watch some Babestation with my cat. 

That's a good shout Shands, I've stolen your trousers for #MozAid

it's a bold statement. 

G-Bo 

41 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Sponsored drink cups of tea and procrastinate in the office today in support of #MozzaAid. I'm on my second, it's going well and I'm hopeful of getting to double figures. 

Moray cup have declared that sales have went up drastically overnight 

#mozzaslifematters

I've just microwaved, yes microwaved my beans for my cheesey beans on toast for my brunch & will continue to microwave them (not including my alphabetti spaghetti) until HE is returned to our collective bosoms when I shall return them to the hob  

I'm almost Joan of Arc in my heroism  

G-Bo 

7 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

MozzaMozza's a good poster, but I refuse to participate in any campaign led by Grimbore.

It's not about me Sweet Pea, you could just change your trousers in silence. Unles you've a gripe with Shands? 

G-Bo 

2 minutes ago, Pete Rockwell said:

Seemed like a nice enough guy but was essentially one click below the horrific duo of Wilson and Archer so for that reason I won't miss him. 

I'm shocked Billy, I like your posts & thought we had a similar disposition. Now you reveal this. 

Don't make me choose. 

G-Bo

Archived