Sign in to follow this  
Nizzy

The 'beast' chat

Just now, DDcups said:

I used to think you were a decent poster but the G-Bo thing screams serial BESTA 

BEST A is better than BEST B, not that I'm putting you down, I've always enjoyed your posts. Shame that most of your BEST A work is no longer available? BEST B is still good enough for me. 

Everyone wants you back on your A game tbh. 

G-Bo

Do mods not know how to delete individual posts these days?

To be fair, it would have been a colossal number of posts over the past few days, much easier to get rid of the thread full stop.

Incredible that people are being threatened with an immediate ban for such a thing however. If someone uses the word Nonce, or Paedo, are they going to face the same ban?

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

BEST A is better than BEST B, not that I'm putting you down, I've always enjoyed your posts. Shame that most of your BEST A work is no longer available? BEST B is still good enough for me. 

Everyone wants you back on your A game tbh. 

G-Bo

666 mark of the be....

I can't finish that I may get banned and have to re-register. 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

To be fair, it would have been a colossal number of posts over the past few days, much easier to get rid of the thread full stop.

Incredible that people are being threatened with an immediate ban for such a thing however. If someone uses the word Nonce, or Paedo, are they going to face the same ban?

This whole situation is utter nonce-sense.

brass-eye-2.JPG

I take it there was a spike of activity in the thread?

1 minute ago, DDcups said:

666 mark of the be....

mAds please

G-Bo

Just now, DDcups said:

666 mark of the be....

I don't think you're due off the register for a couple of years yet.

Here we witness what happens when a largely unmoderated forum gets restrictions placed on it by someone who isn't a visible regular and offers no explanation or means of constructive discussion. And that isn't even aimed at any mod in particular, the only one I've ever seen post in General Nonsense with any regularity prior to this is keithgy.

I was worried that Mr Bairn's reincarnation would have received the bullet given his childlike enthusiasm for calling everything he didn't do himself a beastism, but apparently not.