The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

2 hours ago, supermik said:

Apart from the obvious, not being able to log back in, how do you know if you have been banned? Do you get a pm sent to you?

Anyone who can answer this is an alias ;)

I've been sent to the naughty step a couple of times. When you try and log on there's a 'f**k off for the next two weeks' notice.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, supermik said:

Apart from the obvious, not being able to log back in, how do you know if you have been banned? Do you get a pm sent to you?

46 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Anyone who can answer this is an alias ;)

48 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If you have it set up to send you an e-mail when you get a PM, you'll know.

pp4Zd.gif

8 hours ago, Cream Cheese said:

So 28 pages in..... how did we get here? (make it short)

Well, let's see. First, the Earth cooled, and then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and turned into oil. And then the Arabs came, and they all bought Mercedes-Benzes, and Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Sorry, where were we?

6 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Do you receive a warning (or two) before you find yourself banned? 

Also wondering if anyone has ever successfully appealed against a ban and been re-instated?

Swampy famously had a greet on the phone to Div, then he fucked it and got banned again.

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I felt genuinely sorry for that boy when he said he needed this place in his life.

I had some banter with him and he came over all greetin faced saying he was ill as if he was trying to illicit sympathy.

If I was ill I would deal with it with my family and not turn into an online bawsac.

Archived