The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Speaking of beds - Have you stopped wetting yours yet? Do you still send angry, sweary PM's threatening anyone that slags you rotten for being a stupid wee fanny?

Scotty Tunbridge! emoji23.png

I wouldn't be slagging people off about wetting the bed when you openly admitted to reaching into your anus and throwing faeces at another human being.

11 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

So just to get the story straight, SJC has admitted that schoolgirls get him all sweaty and give him a stauner you could break coal with?

I'm pretty sure I've got it almost word for word.

The canal boat seems somehow sinister now.

You mean the carnal boat.

25 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

So just to get the story straight, SJC has admitted that schoolgirls get him all sweaty and give him a stauner you could break coal with?

I'm pretty sure I've got it almost word for word.

The canal boat seems somehow sinister now.

You're paraphrasing of course but that's pretty much the message I got. 

Erm, no I didn't openly admit to doing that!

Correct, you didn't openly admit to doing that as no one accused you of it - you just offered it to us in some attempt to look cool but came across as a manky individual and always will.

13 hours ago, sjc said:

I was drenched in sweat in a fully air conditioned room surrounded by them*......on the basis of how that looked, how do you think I felt, Mrs M?

Awkward? At very best! Like how a beast could be perceived? Yes I thought so!

*to quantify this for all the Helen Lovejoys out there: no children were harmed, abused or sexulised either in real life or in my imagination!

Just to say in sjc's defence I did a TEFL course in Spain in a building with no air conditioning, and had to practice teaching with glasses steamed up and sweat poring everywhere. It was possibly the worst experience of my life. But that was teaching adults, sjc, adults, including the presenter of Santiago de Compostella News, who was stunning. We had a to and fro about B and V, she was was vampishly flirtatious but I remained professional throughout, not a trace of a semi.  

Archived