The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

In fairness, I felt like a beast today when surrounded by teenage Japanese schoolgirls at the cram school I was teaching at. It was 38 degrees outside and I was drenched in sweat which didn't help matters. :(

Is it true that there are automatic dispensers on shopping streets in Japan where you can buy used schoolgirls' pants to sniff? Asking for a friend.

Spoiler

throbber

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This could be a good opportunity to empty some of the really shite posters on here.

Unfortunately those posters & the ones who just make shitey puns out of everything will survive yet good honest men will perish.

Still can't believe this thread and the mod in questions posts on the first page :lol:

Is it true that there are automatic dispensers on shopping streets in Japan where you can buy used schoolgirls' pants to sniff? Asking for a friend.

Spoiler throbber

I haven't seen Walter post in a while, he's either nursing an almighty hangover or he's gone in the cull.

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

sjc living in Japan is going to be like Gunther having a wife, isn't it?

He better hope not

See the tinder thread for the endgame of Gunther has a wife.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Reveal hidden contents

throbber

Of course you are! I've never seen that to be honest. Perhaps in Roppongi in Tokyo. The manga magazines which they sell in convenience stores are a bit wrong and beastly imo.

30 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

For anyone keeping score, the_saints_are_coming now no longer has an avatar.

If that means he's banned, then it's for his own good. The guy was a perpetually seething mess.

35 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Philpy mocked a guys dead father and still posts utter shite on here. I don't doubt there's reasons to ban people but at least exert a bit of justification and common sense.

This thread was always going to fan the flames, as was the 'banned posters you'd have back' thread and both were started by Mods.

#illuminati #tediout

It's pure no fair so it is Rab.

Are you telling me to keep pushing?

No. I'm suggesting that a thread of that nature shouldn't have been deleted. You sound like you're ready to vent...go for it.

31 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I haven't seen Walter post in a while, he's either nursing an almighty hangover or he's gone in the cull.

I've been walking on eggshells. 

3 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

No. I'm suggesting that a thread of that nature shouldn't have been deleted. You sound like you're ready to vent...go for it.

It was a post earlier on this thread rather than a new topic, but nothing worth venting about.  I made a tongue in cheek comment that was pretty harmless, so it was a surprise to see that it had been deleted.

27 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Not being funny mate; but for a Mod you're baiting like f**k.

Archived