Sign in to follow this  
Nizzy

The 'beast' chat

Top thread this.  Will definitely read again.

Even other mods are getting involved and calling out the shiteness of the thread.

36 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Im sure my thoughts will be met with the sort of abuse they likely deserve, but wouldnt a wee bit of mod engagement over the current state of affairs have helped? I know they are there to enforce house rules and dont really have to explain themselves, but if there was a wee bit of background given in the OP of this thread I doubt wed be all these pages and several bannings into it.

Maybe Div doesnt get involved in shite like this I dont really know, but might not be a bad time to say a few words on the matter and calm it all down. This being a business to him aswell as a forum and all...

If grown men are getting upset about some random online persona calling their own random online persona a beast then it's time for them to give up the Internet for their good of their own mental wellbeing. Bans all round for anyone crying about being called a beast IMO.

2 minutes ago, blanco said:

If grown men are getting upset about some random online persona calling their own random online persona a beast then it's time for them to give up the Internet for their good of their own mental wellbeing. Bans all round for anyone crying about being called a beast IMO.

That's virtually the same point Mozzamozza (RIP) made, and got banned for. World's gone mad.

Turns out my post questioning whether Nizzy could continue as a mod has been deleted. So this is what Stalinist Russia was like.

1 minute ago, Fudge said:

Is it OK to call a poster a beast if they've admitted to having sex with a child?

Or if they've saved other (teenage?) members photo on their hard drive?

Turns out my post questioning whether Nizzy could continue as a mod has been deleted. So this is what Stalinist Russia was like.

c84ab70bee723f146c8150a1b13e0c07.jpg

10 minutes ago, tbone stag said:

No idea why. Feel free to start another.

Philpy mocked a guys dead father and still posts utter shite on here. I don't doubt there's reasons to ban people but at least exert a bit of justification and common sense.

This thread was always going to fan the flames, as was the 'banned posters you'd have back' thread and both were started by Mods.

#illuminati #tediout

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks
Spelling

Is it OK to call a poster a beast if they've admitted to having sex with a child?

Apparently not. Even though a poster may have themselves readily and openly admitted to such an act, we'd not be allowed to discuss it, and would be subject to a ban if we did, while the poster who committed the act remains unbanned.

Makes perfect sense, IMO.

In fairness, I felt like a beast today when surrounded by teenage Japanese schoolgirls at the cram school I was teaching at. It was 38 degrees outside and I was drenched in sweat which didn't help matters. :(

In fairness, I felt like a beast today when surrounded by teenage Japanese schoolgirls at the cram school I was teaching at. It was 38 degrees outside and I was drenched in sweat which didn't help matters.

Get your excuses in early.

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

For anyone keeping score, the_saints_are_coming now no longer has an avatar.

FFS, this is getting silly. Is Div on holiday and the mods feel left off the leash?