The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Grim O'Grady said:

shit lawyer imho, surely s/he would know the difference between threw & through?

case dismissed.

G-Bo

It would be explained to them no doubt 

Through , the action of moving from one side of an opening or a channel etc I.e he walked through the door 

threw , the action of throwing i.e 8 mile threw his Shite around the shower room 

4 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

It would be explained to them no doubt 

Through , the action of moving from one side of an opening or a channel etc I.e he walked through the door 

threw , the action of throwing i.e 8 mile threw his Shite around the shower room 

case adjourned, will resume after lunch, all rise.

G-Bo

I thought Mozza must be at it last night; literally not a clue what he'd have said to be worth a ban. He's surely one of the most inoffensive posters on the site (in a good way).

I also can't imagine anyone's ever complained about being called a Nizzy, considering literally everyone has been at one time or another. You'd need to have never read the site before to be offended. Maybe that's the problem?  :unsure:

59 minutes ago, Fudge said:

Numerous times I've seen comments like 'if you continue with these claims I'll have to contact my lawyer'

You're not some known criminal on CSI Miami who has been brought in from questioning, you don't have a lawyer.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Numerous times I've seen comments like 'if you continue with these claims I'll have to contact my lawyer'

You're not some known criminal on CSI Miami who has been brought in from questioning, you don't have a lawyer.

I'd love to hear the conversation with the lawyer.

"we'll there is this website called Pie and Bovril and my alias is called....."

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I'd love to hear the conversation with the lawyer.

"we'll there is this website called Pie and Bovril and my alias is called....."

Lawyer "That's all very well Magee but you are in here for battering your mrs again"

37 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I thought Mozza must be at it last night; literally not a clue what he'd have said to be worth a ban. He's surely one of the most inoffensive posters on the site (in a good way).

I also can't imagine anyone's ever complained about being called a Nizzy, considering literally everyone has been at one time or another. You'd need to have never read the site before to be offended. Maybe that's the problem?  :unsure:

I haven't.

And don't start now.

1 minute ago, tbone stag said:

Surely Nizzy can't continue as a mod.  He's gone power mad and lost all credibility as an authority figure.

#keeppushing

Nizzy, I like you, now go ban this c**t^^^.

G-Bo

ETA just kidding.

Just now, tbone stag said:

Will you give it a rest for once? This forum apocalypse is coming and you're one of the 4 horsemen. 

what have I done ***puppy eyes***

G-Bo

ETA I've been a donkey in Blackpool

Archived