The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

14 minutes ago, Pete Rockwell said:

Not Nizzys fault imo. If we can blame anyone it's the whiny posters that throw their toys out the pram and start pming the mods. 

Totally agree. A lot of greetin faced clipes on here.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Can't we not blame Tedi? Shirley, this is entirely down to him.

I don't know so much. I'd like to hear what Granny Danger's report to the mods about Deeboy said. Pretty tragic that grown adults take stuff on here personal. It's akin to running to the headmaster at primary school when someone says a bad thing about you. Except it's strangers. On the internet.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I don't know so much. I'd like to hear what Granny Danger's report to the mods about Deeboy said. Pretty tragic that grown adults take stuff on here personal. It's akin to running to the headmaster at primary school when someone says a bad thing about you. Except it's strangers. On the internet.

What was DeeBoy banned for? What's Old Man Danger been whining about?

15 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

What was DeeBoy banned for? What's Old Man Danger been whining about?

We're not allowed to talk about it. A lot of posts have been deleted to cover it up.

There were accusations involving mattydfc which GrassyDanger grassed on Deeboy for making. Deeboy couldn't take a telling so got punted. GrassyDanger made a post outlining this in one of the deleted threads.

1 minute ago, GingerSaint said:

We're not allowed to talk about it. A lot of posts have been deleted to cover it up.

There were accusations involving mattydfc which GrassyDanger grassed on Deeboy for making. Deeboy couldn't take a telling so got punted. GrassyDanger made a post outlining this in one of the deleted threads.

Shite fae Danger. I assume Deeboy was probably inferring that it's creepy that Danger kept photos of young Matthew. And it is.

3 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

Don't quite understand why we can't talk about it. Grassy Danger got called out on being a creep and got Deeboy banned because he couldn't take it. Grassy might have had a point if Deeboy was making it up but he wasn't and everyone knows it.

Cliping c***s, what a state to get into. If you think someone has overstepped the mark, put them on ignore. Ive been called (quite rightly) a lot of things, but ive never ran crying to the mods. Get a fucking grip.

Archived