The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/10/2016 at 05:57, Dindeleux said:

Reflecting back on the start of the thread my assumption is that the following has happened:

1. Div and Nizzy (or maybe all the mods) have been out on the lash and/or having a mod board meeting.
  2. At this event Div has said something close to "I'm fed up with all the moaning about the site crashing, its starting to affect my day to day life.   Do any of you guys fancy taking the website off me?"  Whether Div has just been drunk or having a laugh has yet to be decided.
  3. Nizzy has immediately agreed to take the website from Div, claiming "it would be an honour".
  4. Div ends meeting/goes home
  5. Nizzy goes home, posts the OP in this thread and then masturbates himself to sleep feeling better than he has in his life.
  6. Next morning Nizzy is up at 6am and Div wakes up to all sorts of messages asking him about the takeover, dates, contact numbers for the guys who do the server etc.
  7. Div is like "what the f**k?!"
  8. Nizzy reminds him of the previous night's conversation.
  9. Div laughs and says he was kidding on.
  10. Nizzy pretends like he knew this and disappears for a while, utterly devastated by the joke from Div and realising he has made a power-hungry mess of himself.

cs0gM24.gif

33 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Bobby believe it can be done, I can. iPad not handling GIFs properly, the problem is. Laptop for GIFs, in the future I use.

My destiny, it is.

Grimbo

nnOxuda.gif

Archived